Official website of Jammu & Kashmir Directorate of Skill Development is https://jkdsd.in/. Students who want to get admission for the ITI courses in Jammu Kashmir are informed that the online application form for the JK ITI Admission 2022 has been already filled from 18th June 2022 to 30th July 2022. A large number of candidates who filled online application forms are informed that selection of a student for the vacancies will be done on the basis of merit list which is likely to be available on the official website of Jammu and Kashmir Directorate of skill development by the next week.
JK ITI Admission 2022
Directorate of Skill Development, Government of Jammu & Kashmir invited the candidate to submit an online application form to get admission for the ITI course in various institutes of Jammu and Kashmir. Defecation for the Jammu & Kashmir ITI Admission 2022 was released in June 2022. A large number of candidates who filled online application forms are informed that the merit list of candidates for admission is going to be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the matriculation exam. If you are one of them who has already filled in the online application form and is waiting for the announcement of the merit list then you need to know that it is likely to be available by the second week of August 2022.
JK ITI Application Form 2022
Complete steps by a stay procedure to sanvidhan application form for the Jammu and Kashmir ITI Admission 2022 is listed below.
- The first thing that you need to do is visit the official website of JK Directorate of Skill Development, which is https://jkdsd.in/.
- On the official website of JK DSD you will have an option of Admission, hit that and get the redirected to the https://itiadmissions.jkdsd.in/.
- Now you will have an option related to the Apply Online, click on this option and go to the next web page.
- Here you will be asked to enter the Personal Details, Academic Details, etc. Fill in the asked details.
- It will ask you to upload a Photograph, Signature, and other required documents scan copy. Upload all the required documents and submit the application form by paying the fee.
Note: Post Submitting the online application form how to make print copy of it.
JK ITI Eligibility Criterias 2022
To apply online for the JK ITI Admission 2022 candidate are informed that the most meet with the eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification and age limit.
- The applicant must have the Matriculation (HSE) Marksheet or certificate from a recognised School Board.
- There is no upper a limit cap for the ITI Admission in Jammu and Kashmir, if an individual is at least 14 year old he she can apply online to get admission in the ITI course in the institutions of Jammu and Kashmir.
Note: If you want to get more detail information regarding the eligibility criteria of Jammu and Kashmir ITI admission 2022 then you need to visit official website and download the notification.
JK ITI Application Fee 2022
To submit online application form aur JK ITI Admission 2022 need to pay the application fee whose deatils are available below.
- General – ₹450/
- OBC/SC/ST – ₹350/-
JK ITI Merit List 2022
JK Directorate of Skill Development has not yet is disclosed the time to release the JK ITI Merit List 2022. As the application form was filled till the 30 July 2022, candidates are expecting that merit list may be available very soon on the official website. Only those candidate will be shortlisted in the merit list whose last pass examination score will be equal to cut off marks or more. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of candidates performance in the last pass examination, once it will be release every single individual need to visit the official website and enter the login credentials to download it.