UPSC CSE 2023 Notification has been out today i.e. February 01, 2023 on the official website of the Union Public Service Commission. Students who are planning to sit in UPSC Civil Service Examination 2023 need to know that the online application form will be filled from 1 to 21 February 2023. Eligible aspirants will be able to apply online by visiting the official website, https://www.upsc.gov.in/.
UPSC CSE 2023 Notification
The Union Public Service Commission will release the UPSC CSE Notification 2023 in online mode on its official website. Candidates who are looking for a direct link to download it need to know that UPSC Notification 2023 is yet to be released officially very soon. As soon as it is made public on the official website, we will activate a direct link inside the table below to download it.
|Notification||February 1, 2022|
|Registration||February 1 to 21, 2023|
|Correction||To Be Announced|
|Admit Card||To Be Announced|
|Examination||May 28, 2023|
|Exam||UPSC CSE 2023|
|Organizer||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||IAS, IFS, IPS, etc,.|
|Age Limit||21 to 32 Years|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains & Interview|
|UPSC CSE 2023 Notification PDF||Check Here|
|UPSC CSE 2023 Application Form||Available Soon|
If you are one of those aspirants who are eagerly waiting for the release of the UPSC 2023 Notification for IAS, IFS, IPS, etc, you need to know it can be released any time today. Detailed information about the UPSC Civil Service Exam 2023 will be available on the notification brochure, you will be able to get detailed information such as Eligibility, Selection Process, etc, by reading the notification.
UPSC CSE 2023 Vacancy
Union Public Service Commission will release the vacancy for Civil Services Exam 2023 very soon. Candidates will be able to know the number of vacancies for various post by downloading UPSC Notification 2023. Last year, there were a total number of 1011 vacancies, as soon as the USPC CSE Vacancy 2023 is released, we will update it inside the table, which is available below after the post name.
- Indian Administrative Services
- Indian Foreign Service
- Indian Police Service
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’
- Indian Revenue Service Custom and Indirect Taxes Group ‘A’
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Protection Force Service
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group A
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade)
Once the UPSC 2023 Vacancy details is released on the official website of the Union Public Service Commission, we will latest details about it inside the table, which is available below.
UPSC CSE 2023 Eligibility
Eligibility criteria for Civil Services Exam 2023 in terms of educational qualification and age limit is available below.
- Educational Qualification – To apply online for UPSC CSE 2023 Exam, an individual must hold a graduate degree from a recognised university in the relevant field.
- Age Limit – An individual’s age must not be below 21 years and above 32 years.
To check the upper age relaxation for the reserved category candidates, please checkout the official notification by visiting at upsc.gov.in/.
UPSC CSE 2023 Application Fee
To apply online in order to sit in UPSC Civil Service Examination 2023 you need to pay an amount of ₹100 in online mode using Debit Card, Credit Card, NET Banking or UPI.
Note: Candidates who belongs to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes are exempted from paying the Application Fee.
UPSC CSE 2023 Exam Date
Union Public Service Commission has officially released the notification about the UPSC CSE Exam Date 2023. Prelims is all set to be conducted across the Nation in offline mode for both Papers on 24 May 2023 across the Nation from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM and 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM with an exam time duration of 02 hours for Paper I and II, respectively.
Candidates need to know that a total number of 100 MCQs of 200 and 80 MCQs of 200 marks will be asked in Paper I and II, respectively, incase of incorrect response 0.66 and 0.833 marks will be deducted for every single incorrect response in Paper I and II, respectively.
UPSC CSE 2023 Application Form
In order to apply online for UPSC 2023 Exam, you need to follow the step-by-step guide, which is available below.
- Go to the official website of the Union Public Service Commission, which can be accessed at upsc.gov.in/.
- On the official website, you will find an option of the Civil Services Examination, 2023 tap on it.
- Now, you will be asked to enter the required detail such as Name, Email, Address, etc,.
- Upload required documents such as Photograph, Signature, etc,.
- At the end you need to pay ₹100 as application form in online mode using Debit Card, Credit Card, NET Banking or UPI.
Link to apply online against the UPSC CSE 2023 Notification will be activated above, just after the release of the notification brochure.