Telangana State Public Service Commission will announce the TSPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Exam Date 2023 soon on its official website. It is estimated that the written examination for the Polytechnic Lecturer will take place in February 2023. Exam is likely to be conducted in CBT or OMR Based mode, in which a total number of 300 MCQs questions are going to be asked from General Studies & General Abilities and Domain Subjects.
TSPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Exam Date 2023
Notification for the recruitment of polytechnic lecturer was released on 07 December 2022 State Public Service Commission on its official website, https://www.tspsc.gov.in/, a huge number of candidates have enrolled from December 14, 2022 to January 04, 2023. If you are one of those candidates who applied online and are going to appear in the written examination, then you are informed that it is estimated that it may take place in the third or last week of February 2023.
|Notification Release Date||December 07, 2022|
|Application Form Start Date||December 14, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply Online||January 04, 2023|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||February 2023|
|Exam Date||February 2023|
|Article Category||Exam Date|
|Organisation||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Polytechnic Lecturer|
|No. Of Vacancies||247|
|TSPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Syllabus 2023 PDF Download||Click Here|
Officials of the TSPSC have not yet confirmed when the written exam is going to be conducted. If you are one of those who are seeking a job as Polytechnic Lecturer in Telangana and have already applied online, then you must subscribe to push notification to get latest updates and information about the written exam. As soon as officials confirm any date for commencement of the exam, we will update the latest and notify you via push notifications.
TSPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Exam Pattern 2023
It is yet to be confirmed officially, written examination will be held in online or offline mode. According to official notification, in the written exam a total of 300 objective type questions are going to be asked from two Papers: Concerned Subject and General Studies & General Abilities. Candidates will have an exam time duration of 02 hours and 30 minutes to touch the maximum number of questions in each paper.
|Paper||Subject||No. Of MCQs||Marks|
|1||General Studies & General Abilities||150||150|
Candidates must know that there will be no negative marking system in Paper 1 or 2, for every single correct response candidates will get 1 and 2 marks in Paper I and II, respectively, the language of Paper I will be Telugu and English and Paper II will be only in English.
Note: Minimum qualifying marks for OC, Ex-Servicemen, Sports Men & EWS is only 40%, candidates who belong to BC need only 35% aggregate to qualify, qualifying marks for aspirants belonging to SCs, STs and PH is only 30%.
Only those candidates will be called for Document Verification who will qualify 1st stage by securing at least cut off marks for respective subjects.
TSPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Syllabus 2023 PDF
Telangana State Public Service Commission has officially released the syllabus for Polytechnic Lecturer written examination. Candidates can get Paper I & II syllabus from below or download the PDF file, which is available in the above given table. Out of the total questions 150 are going to be asked from each Paper.
Paper I: General Studies & General Abilities
- Current Affairs – Regional, National, and International.
- International relations and events.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
- Socio-economic, political, and cultural history of modern India with a special focus on Indian National Movement.
- Special focus on the socio-economic, political, and cultural history of Telangana Telangana state movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Constitution of India; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social exclusion; Rights issues and policies like gender, caste, tribe, disability, etc.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts, and Literature of Telangana.
- Telangana State Policies.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation
- Basic English (SSC Standard)
As there are many subjects in Paper II, you can get the syllabus for enrolled subjects by downloading the PDF file.