The Teacher Recruitment Board of Tripura (TRBT) has announced the Tripura TET Admit Card 2022 for the exam taking place on December 16, 2022. From December 15 to December 20, applicants can use the official website trb.tripura.gov.in to download their Tripura TET admission cards. TRBT will hold the Tripura TET Exam 2022 on December 29 and December 30, 2022.
Tripura TET Admit Card 2022
For the purpose of hiring teachers who will instruct students in grades one through eight, the Tripura TET is held. TRBT offers the Tripura TET Paper I exam to those who are interested in teaching pupils in grades 1 through 5. Similar to that, individuals who want to teach pupils in classes 6 through 8 can take the Tripura TET Paper II. The Paper II and Paper I portions of the Tripura TET 2022 will take place on December 29 and 30.
As of 15 December, a link to the Tripura TET admit card will be available online at trb.tripura.gov.in for those who completed their applications before the deadline. The Tripura TET Admit Card 2022 will not be sent by mail by the authority. Only those applicants who have paid their exam fees and completed all aspect of their application, including uploading a photo and their signature, are given the admit card.
|Exam Name||Tripura Teacher’s Eligibility Test (TET) 2022|
|Conducting Authority||Teacher’s Recruitment Board (TRB)|
|Exam Type||Eligibility Test|
|Classes||Class I-V and Class VI-VIII|
|Exam Date||29th and 30th December 2022|
|Tripura TET Admit Card Date||16th December 2022|
Candidates who are enrolled in both exam 1 and paper 2 receive separate admit cards. Candidates are not permitted to take the test if they do not have their T-TET admission card on the exam day.
Tripura TET Admit Card Important Dates 2022
|Release of Admit card||16 Dec 2022|
|Last date to download admit card||20th Dec 2022|
|Tripura TET exam||29th Dec and 30th Dec 2022|
TRBT Admit Card Details
- Candidate Name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Admit Card Number
- Board Name
- Candidate’s Category
- Candidate’s DOB
- Date and day of the test
- Timing and shift of timing
- Examination centre, code, and complete address
- Important instructions to candidates
The candidate will not be permitted to take the test without bringing one photo-containing identity evidence in original form, such as a voter identification card, passport, driving licence, PAN card, or Aadhaar card, along with their admission card.
Candidates should notify the board of any discrepancy in the information provided on the admission card within three days of the last date for downloading it.
How to download the Tripura TET Admit Card 2022 at trb.tripura.gov.in?
Admit cards can be downloaded by following the simple processes outlined below:
Step I- First, go to the official website of the Teachers’ Recruitment Board of Tripura. The website address is http://trb.tripura.gov.in.
Step II- On the portal’s homepage, click on the T-TET 2022 admit card option under the “What’s New” section.
Step III- The login page for the admit card will display.
Step IV- Enter your login information, such as your registration ID and password, into the appropriate sections and click the submit button.
Step V- The admit card will be displayed.
Step VI- Carefully review all of the information on it.
Step VII- Finally, download and print the admit card and store it safe for future reference.
Tripura TET Written Exam Pattern 2022
- Mode of Exam- Pen, and Paper mode
- Type of Questions- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- of papers- Two
- Total Marks- 150 for each paper
- Total Questions- 150 for each paper
T-TET Paper-I (Class I-V, All Compulsory)
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language I (English)||30||30|
|Language II (Bengali)||30||30|
T-TET Paper- II (Class VI- VIII)
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Language I (English)- Compulsory||30||30|
|Language II (Bengali)- Compulsory||30||30|
|(a) Mathematics and Science (b) Social Studies Teachers (c) For any other teacher, choose either (a) or (b)||30 60 60||30 60 60|
Tripura TET Exam 2022 Important Instructions
- Candidates must download their admission cards from TRBT’s official website by the deadline. If there is a mismatch between the downloaded Admit Card and the Application Acknowledgement, the TRBT should be notified promptly.
- The Board will not provide an admit card to a candidate if there is a difference between the candidate’s photograph and full signature.
- If the Acknowledgement Page (online application) is not generated, the candidate must immediately notify the TRBT office.
- If TRBT does not receive payment for whatever reason, an admit card will not be generated..
- Admit Cards will be given separately for candidates taking both T-TET Paper-I and T-TET Paper-II.
- A candidate who does not have a valid Admit Card will not be allowed to take the test under any circumstances.
- If payment is received beyond the specified deadline, an admit card will not be generated, and the candidate’s candidature will be terminated without further notification.
- The issuance of an Admit Card to a candidate does not imply that her/his candidature has been approved by the Board.
You can ask us any queries about Tripura TET Admit Card 2022 in the comment space below, and our team will respond and assist you.
|Official Website||Click Here|