Good news, gentlemen! The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has finally released the TNPSC Group 5 Recruitment 2022. A total of 161 Assistant Section Officers and Assistants in Secretariat will be filled through this recruitment drive. Additionally, candidates interested in the above vacancies can read this post for more information on TNPSC Group 5 Vacancies, Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, and TNPSC Group 5 Selection Process. Candidates who are eligible and interested in applying for TNPSC Group 5 Notification 2022 can do so online until September 21st, 2022. Let’s have a detailed look on www.tnpsc.gov.in Group 5 Recruitment 2022.
TNPSC Group 5 Recruitment 2022
Candidates who meet the educational qualification and other requirements listed below can fill out the application form for TNPSC Group 5 Recruitment 2022 by clicking on the online application link provided below. Furthermore, candidates can access the TNPSC Group 5 Notification PDF via the links provided at the bottom of this page. Candidates should read the sections below for more information on the TNPSC Group 5 Recruitment 2022.
TNPSC Group 5A Bharti 2022
TNPSC Group 5 Recruitment 2022 Notification contains information on eligibility, vacancies, how to apply, and other important topics. The deadline for TNPSC Group 5 applications is September 21, 2022, according to the schedule. This date is also the deadline for paying the application fees for this recruitment for 161 positions.
|Recruitment Name||TNPSC Group 5 Recruitment 2022|
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Posts||Assistant Section Officers and Assistants in Secretariat|
|Last Date To Apply||21st September 2022|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu, India|
|Exam Date||18th December 2022|
Candidates should be aware that the eligibility requirements for Assistant Section Officer, ASO, and Assistant positions differ. As a result, please refer to the full official notification released in order to understand the basic eligibility rules.
TNPSC Group 5 Vacancy
There are a total of 161 open positions that will be filled through this recruitment drive; 74 will go to Assistant Section Officers in the Secretariat (Departments Other Than Law And Finance), 29 will go to Assistant Section Officers in the Finance Department, 49 will go to Assistants in the Secretariat (Departments Other Than Law And Finance), and 9 will go to Assistants in the Secretariat (Finance Department).
TNPSC Group 5 Educational Qualification
Assistant Section Officer in Secretariat (Other than Law and Finance Department) – Bachelor’s degree and at least five years of drafting experience as Junior Assistant, Assistant, or both.
Assistant Section Officer in Secretariat (Finance Department) – Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Economics, or Statistics, and at least five years of service as an Assistant, including time as a Junior Assistant, in the Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service or the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service.
Assistant in Secretariat (Other than Law and Finance Department) – Bachelor’s degree and at least three years of service in the Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service or the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service as a Junior Assistant, Assistant, or both.
Assistant in Secretariat (Finance Department) – Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Economics, or Statistics, and at least three years of service in the Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service or the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service, either as a Junior Assistant, an Assistant, or in both of those roles together.
How To Apply For TNPSC Group 5 Notification?
- People who want to work for the Commission should only apply online at tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.in.
- To apply for the One Time Registration System, applicants need to have a scanned image of their photo, any specified certificates, and signature on a CD/DVD/Pen Drive so they can upload them according to the guidelines for scanning and uploading photo and signature.
- Applicants should enter their Unique ID and Password to see the information that is already there and to change it if necessary. They can’t give the ID or password to anyone else or any other agency.
- Those who want to apply for this job opening must click “Apply” next to the job opening on the Commission’s website and use the same USER ID and PASSWORD they used for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
- Applicants must upload the certificates or documents (to back up all the claims made and information given in the online application) at the time they send in their online application.
- Exam fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) is payable only online through Credit/Debit Cards or Net Banking before the last date of online application submission by selecting the option in the online application.
- Applicants can save or print their application in PDF format after they have sent it in. Applicants can download their application and print it if they need to by entering their user ID and password.
TNPSC Group 5 Age Limit
- Assistant Section Officer in Secretariat
ST and ST applicants shouldn’t be older than 40. MBC/Denotified Communities, BC (Other than Backward Classes Muslims), BC (Muslims), and candidates from other categories should not be older than 35.
- Assistant in Secretariat
ST and ST applicants shouldn’t be older than 35. MBC/Denotified Communities, BC (Other than Backward Classes Muslims), BC (Muslims), and candidates from other categories should not be older than 30.
TNPSC Group 5 Selection Process
In order to become qualified for the positions of Assistant Section Officer and Assistant, the applicants will have to take both a written exam and have their certificates verified. Only the Chennai (0101) Center will be hosting the written portion of the examination.
TNPSC Group 5 Exam Date
At the time of submitting the online application itself, applicants must upload the documents (in support of all the claims being made / details furnished in the online application). The official notification states, “Applicants must register their basic specific details through One Time online Registration System on submission of Rs.150/- towards registration fee and then apply only online for this recruitment.” On December 18, 2022, we’ll administer the Group 5 A test. Time for Paper 1 (General Tamil) is 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Exams for Paper II (General English) will be held from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|TNPSC Group 5 Notification Link||Click Here|