On August 20, 2022, the Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board released a notification on the upcoming TN TRB 2022 Recruitment for Lecturer, Senior Lecturer, and Junior Lecturer Posts. There has been an announcement made regarding 155 open lecturer positions. Applicants who meet the requirements are encouraged to submit their resumes to the TN TRB as soon as possible. The dates for the online application will be communicated in a short while. In this article, we have covered all the details regarding the most recent trb.tn.nic.in Recruitment 2022. This information includes the required education, information on pay, and information on how to apply online for TN TRB Notification 2022. Please refer to the TN TRB Lecturers Recruitment 2022 using the link provided for any more information.
TN TRB Lecturers Recruitment 2022
A total of 155 Lecturer positions are available, and the Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) has now put out a call for applicants. Master of Education (M.Ed.) degrees are required for employment. From 23rd August 2022 until 30th September 2022, qualified applicants may respond to the job posting. Those who make the cut will find jobs in Chennai. Only online applications will be accepted for this TN TRB job posting. In order to submit an application to the TN TRB online, visit their official website. Applicants are encouraged to complete the TN TRB Lecturers Recruitment 2022 application form online. Only the main website will host the online application.
trb.tn.nic.in 2022 Recruitment
Candidates who are interested in applying for the TN TRB Lecturer Jobs Notification 2022 and who possess the needed qualifications as outlined in the following sections may do so if they meet the requirements. In addition, the beginning date of the TN TRB Lecturer Application submission process as well as the ending date of the application submission process will be published at a later time.
|Recruitment Name||TN TRB Lecturers Recruitment 2022|
|Organization||Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board|
|Last Date To Apply||September 2022|
Save this page to your bookmarks and check back with us on a frequent basis to stay up to date on the latest information regarding the Tamil Nadu TRB Lecturer Jobs 2022.
TN TRB Vacancy Details
The Tennessee Workforce Investment Board (TRB) is now taking applications online to fill 155 positions. Check out the opening details for TN TRB Lecturer postings here if you are a candidate who meets the requirements for the following roles and are interested in applying for one of those positions. The table that follows provides both the name of the position as well as the number of vacancies associated with it.
- Senior Lecturer – 24 Posts
- Lecturer – 82 Posts
- Junior Lecturer – 49 Posts
How to Apply for TN TRB Recruitment 2022?
- Visit www.trb.tn.nic.in, the official website of the TN TRB.
- Soon, the online application will be on the website for the TN TRB.
- On the Home Page, next to the job you want to apply for, click “Apply Online.”
- Candidates must sign up using a valid e – mail and mobile number.
- Candidates fill out the online form with all the correct information that is needed.
- Candidates must upload scanned copies of the documents that are asked of them.
- Please choose how you want to pay (Online Payment).
- Pay the fees for the application.
- Putting in the application online.
- Get a copy of the final application that you sent in.
- Senior Lecturers –
- Master’s degree in the field in question with a score of at least 50%. and a Master of Education degree with at least 55% marks.
- It is important to remember that the candidate should have studied the similar subject in both UG and PG.
- Experience in Teaching for at least five years as a Lecturer in the State of Tamil Nadu’s Council for Educational Research and Training. Or, a teacher at one of the State of Tamil Nadu’s District Institutes of Education and Training. (or) Approved Lecturer in any recognised Helped (or) Self Financing Teacher Training Institute in the State of Tamil Nadu. Or, Junior Lecturer at a Government Teacher Training Institute in the State of Tamil Nadu.
- Lecturers –
Master’s degree in Tamil, Mathematics, English, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, History, and Geography with at least 50% marks and M.Ed. or M.P.Ed. with at least 55% marks for lecturers in languages or subjects or physical education. It is important to remember that the applicant must have studied the similar subject in both UG and PG.
- Junior Lecturers –
Master’s degree in Tamil, Mathematics, English, Physics, Botany, History, Chemistry, and Geography with at least 50% in each of those subjects. M.Ed. degree with a grade of at least 55%. It is important to remember that the candidate must have studied the same or a similar subject in both UG and PG.
TRB TN Lecturer Recruitment 2022 Marks Normalisation
The Computer Based Examination may be administered in more than one session. When a computer-based examination is held in many sessions based on the same syllabus and pattern for students who meet the same eligibility conditions, the raw marks acquired by the candidates in each session are converted to normalised marks. A candidate will be allowed to appear in just one session. If the examinations are only held in one session, the actual marks received by the applicants will only be used to calculate the Merit List.
TRB TN Lecturer 2022 Certificate Verification
The Board will produce a list of candidates for Certificate Verification based on a 1:2 ratio of actual marks in the event of a single session paper and normalised marks in the case of multiple session papers.
- If more than one candidate achieves the same cut-off point for a given communal turn, all of them will be asked for Certificate Verification.
- The Certificate Verification List and Call Letter will only be available on the Teachers Recruitment Board website, www.trb.tn.nic.in.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted as described above must bring all original and attested copies of all certificates indicated in the Call Letter for Certificate Verification.
- Candidates who do not personally appear for the Certificate Verification on the specified day will not be considered for further selection, even if they have obtained the necessary marks.
TRB TN Lecturer 2022 Important Instructions
- Before applying, candidates must verify that scanned copies of their educational qualification credentials, as well as a recent colour passport size photo and signature, are in the format and size indicated in the notification.
- If an applicant fails to upload the required photos, his or her candidature will be revoked.
- Candidates are recommended to submit online applications well in advance of the closing date and not wait until the last minute to avoid the chance of disconnection or failure to access to the website due to heavy demand on the website during the closing days.
- Check the information you provided. If you want to make any adjustments before continuing. When you are confident that all of the information is correct, submit the application.
|Official Website||Click Here|