From November 1 to 3, 2022, SIU is giving a real SNAP Mock test to help candidates get used to the new Symbiosis National Aptitude Test question paper and test format. The only people who can take the official SNAP Mock Test are those who register and apply for SNAP 2022 by October 30. The SNAP 2022 tests will be on December 10, 18, and 23 of that year. The last day to fill out an application on https://www.snaptest.org/ for SNAP 2022 is November 24, 2022.
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2022
A candidate may participate in the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2022 exam up to a total of three times. The SNAP exam dates all have the same time limits and last the same amount of time. For the purpose of determining the candidate’s final percentile, only the candidate’s best performance out of all of the attempts that they have taken will be considered.
The candidate is responsible for deciding whether or not they intend to take the SNAP exam once, twice, or three times well in advance of the application deadline, at the very latest.
SNAP 2022 Top Colleges
The SNAP test is used to get into MBA programmes at 15 Symbiosis schools in 2023. With the start of the SNAP registration process, Sy mbiosis institutes are now accepting applications. If you want to get into an MBA programme in 2023, you need to pay Rs.1000 for each curriculum at the Symbiosis institutes you want to attend before the last day to apply.
|Exam Name||Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2022|
|Exam Date||10, 18, and 23 December 2022|
|Conducting Authority||Symbiosis International University|
|Mock Test Date||1st November to 3rd November 2022|
|Application Last Date||24th November 2022|
Symbiosis Institutes’ MBA, MSc (CA), and MSc (SS) programmes require applicants to take the SNAP entrance exam 2022. To take the SNAP 2021 exam, you have to sign up for both the SNAP Test and the institutes that offer the programme you want by paying separate programme registration fees.
SNAP 2022 Scoring Pattern
- +1 point for each right answer and a 1/4 point deduction for each wrong answer.
- Symbiosis International University will start a free subscription process so that people can get the latest news about SNAP 2022. To get updates on SNAP 2022, you must fill in your name, email address, mobile number, and city.
- Over the years, Symbiosis National Aptitude Test has switched from paper-based to computer-based question papers. To get a high percentile (90+), you need to work hard for 3–4 months.
- Even though the test pattern has changed, it is likely that the level of difficulty will be the same as last year.
SNAP 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Different Symbiosis Institutes, such as SSSS, Pune, SIHS, Pune, SCIT, Pune, SITM, Pune, SCMHRD, Pune, and SIOM, offer programmes that require specialisation in a certain discipline or subject. These programmes have their own eligibility requirements, which can be found on the Institute website.
For example, to get into the MBA Infrastructure Management programme at SCMHRD or the MBA Operations Management programme at SIOM Nashik, you need to have a bachelor’s degree in engineering. To be eligible for MBA at SCIT and other places, you must have taken math in grade 12.
SNAP 2022 Syllabus
The SNAP Syllabus 2022 goes over the composition of the sectional test, including the types of questions, the number of questions, the most important topics, and the scoring pattern.
Those who are preparing themselves in accordance with the updated SNAP syllabus and examination pattern stand a better chance of scoring highly on the SNAP 2022 exam and being accepted into the Symbiosis institute of their choice.
How To Apply For Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2022?
On the official site for the SNAP 2022 Exam, you can sign up online and pay the Rs.1950/- exam fee online or by DD. The SNAP exam fee covers both the cost of the application form and the cost of registering for the test. In four steps, you can fill out the SNAP 2022 registration and application form:
Step 1: Sign up as a new user and fill out your personal information.
Step 2: Pay Rs.1950/- (for one exam) online. (See below for more info.)
Step 3: Sign up for MBA programmes at Symbiosis Institutes you like.
Step 4: Pay the Application Fee for Symbiosis MBA Programmes
Start getting ready for the SNAP at home with books and other study materials. Top SNAP students at Symbiosis Pune and SCMHRD say that you should start studying on your own at home instead of relying on coaching. Here are some tips for getting ready for SNAP at home:
- Check out the new SNAP exam format.
- Read the SNAP 2022 course outline carefully.
- Choose your strong and weak points in each of the four areas.
- Get the best books and study guides to help you prepare for the SNAP.
- Work on your weaknesses and keep track of how you’re getting better. regularly
- Take as many Symbiosis National Aptitude Test Mocks as you want to prepare for the SNAP 2022, and analyse each one. If you don’t look at Mock, taking a mock test might not help.
- If you have trouble with VARC, it will help to read different articles and books, talk to your friends in English, and even watch English TV shows and movies.
- If you read at least 5–6 newspaper articles every day, write down any new words you come across.
- Data Interpretation (DI) is thought to take a little bit more time. Try practicing on DI questions. Use approximation techniques for rapid calculations.
|Official Website||Click Here|