Surya Grahan 2022 is going to take place on October 25, 2022. Timings for Solar Eclipse 2022 In India for each state are different from one another. We all know that when the moon comes between the Sun and Earth, a solar eclipse occurs. The eclipse which will take place today is going to be a partial solar eclipse, which won’t be seen in the eastern part of India.
Surya Grahan 2022
Surya Grahan or Solar Eclipse 2022 will be seen from Europe, Urals, Western Siberia, Central Asia, Western Asia, South Asia, and North-East of Africa on 25th October 2022, Kartik Amavasya takes place on Krishna Paksha of Kartik month. As per Hindi Panchang, if an Amavasya takes place on Tuesday, it is also known as Bhaumvati Amavasya.
Solar Eclipse 2022 India Time
According to Hinduism beliefs, Sutak begins at 03:17 AM on 25th October 2022 and it is going to last till 05:42 PM. Surya Grahan 2022 Time will start today at 02:29 PM and end by 06:32 PM. Know city-wise Surya Grahan 2022 Time by going through the table, which is available below.
|New Delhi||04:28 PM||05:42 PM|
|Mumbai||04:49 PM||06:09 PM|
|Pune||04:51 PM||06:06 PM|
|Kolkata||04:51 PM||05:04 PM|
|Ahmedabad||04:38 PM||06:06 PM|
|Jaipur||04:31 PM||05:50 PM|
|Lucknow||04:36 PM||05:29 PM|
|Ujjain||04:40 PM||05:53 PM|
|Patna||04:42 PM||05:14 PM|
|Varanasi||04:51 PM||05:22 PM|
Those who reside in Solar Eclipse sighting areas must have to use UV (Ultra Violet) Protest Sunglasses, if you try to see Suraya Grahan 2022 with naked eyes it may damage your eyes. According to Hindu beliefs, it is a un auspicious occasion, to know rituals, you need to go through the table, which is available below.
Surya Grahan 2022 Rituals
According to the Hindu religion, a solar eclipse is not an auspicious occasion, and in this situation, it is mandatory for devotees to follow all the rituals mentioned in the textbooks of Hinduism. Checkout the Solar Eclipse Rituals.
- According to religious beliefs of Hindu, it is highly practiced that during the Solar eclipse people do not eat anything and place a Tulsi Patra on all foods.
- Many religious gurus of Hinduism say that during a solar eclipse we should chant holy mantras and pray to God to ward off all evil.
- According to the beliefs of the Hindu religion, after the solar eclipse is over, the food items present in the house such as flour, rice, wheat, etc. should be distributed among the poor.
- According to religious gurus, we must recite Hanuman Chalisa and Sunderkand during a solar eclipse.
- It is believed that pregnant women should not hold any sharp object like a knife or scissors in their hands at the time of solar eclipse, because it is very inauspicious for the child growing in the mother’s womb.
Note: There are many other beliefs during solar eclipse which are followed in Hinduism, you can meet the concerned expert to get more information in this regard.
We are well acquainted with the scientific reasons behind the solar eclipse, on the other hand, according to Hinduism, during the Samudra Manthan, Lord Vishnu had appeared in the form of Apsara, after which he distributed the ‘Amrit’ among the gods, in the meantime Simultaneously, a demon named SwarBhanu had consumed the ‘Amrit’ by deceit, after getting information about which Lord Vishnu had severed his head.
SwarBhanu did not die even after beheading him because he had consumed ‘Amrit’, and since then part of her head is known as Rahu and the other part of her body is known as Ketu. And then these Rahu and Ketu have become enemies of the Sun and the Moon, and due to this, there is a lunar eclipse and a solar eclipse.
Surya Grahan 2022: FAQs
What is Surya Grahan 2022 Time?
According to Hindu panchang, Surya Grahan will start from 02:29 PM and last till 06:32 PM.
How can we see a Solar Eclipse 2022?
A solar eclipse can be seen by using any UV-protected sunglasses.