Stock Market Today: Why is it falling, What was in the Hindenburg Research’s report?

Ever since Hindenburg Research released the report on Adani Group, there has been a huge impact on India’s stock market, shares of big companies have fallen by 20% in the recent two-three days, and according to some traders analysts these shares may fall further. Stay tuned till the very end to get to why the Indian stock market is falling day-to-day.

Stock Market Today

If you keep a little eye on the stock market will be familiar with the name of Adani Group, t is one of the largest companies in India, under which there are many companies, the shareholder of these companies i.e. Gautam Adani is the richest man of Asia, ever since Hindenburg Research has released its report on Adani Group, most people are withdrawing money invested in company companies, which comes under Adani Group, due to which the stock market is falling for the last few days.

This question must be arising in your mind: what was there in that report that people have started withdrawing the money invested in Adani group companies. 

In fact, Hindenburg Research has claimed in its report that all the companies coming under Adani Group do money laundering and they have wrongly raised their company to such a height, along with issuing the report, they have also told that they have a solid evidence related to this, he also mentioned in his research that the stock of this company is going to fall very soon and advised the investors that they should withdraw their money from the companies as soon as possible, otherwise they will lose their money. 

Indian Stock Market Bloodbath 

Whether we should invest in these Adani Group companies now or not, it is impossible to say that share will go down further or rise up, because Hindenburg Research is a very reliable firm, the report published by it cannot be taken lightly by the people, there is also a fear that if falling of shares continues like this, then India’s stock market may collapse. 

Companies under the Adani Group: Adani Enterprises, Adani Ports & SEZ, Adani Green Energy, Adani Power, Adani Transmission, Adani Total Gas, Adani Wilmar and Ambuja Cement shares have seen decline of up to 20% in the last few days, due to which investors and big companies have lost their crores of rupees, if this stock falls even further then the investor will lose even more money.

Stock Market Today

Before the release of the Hindenburg Research report, Gautam Adani was the third richest person in the world, but now when the shares of all his companies have fallen by almost 20%, he has come to seventh place in the list of the richest person, if further decline is seen in the stock in coming days, then maybe his name will be out of the list of top 10, this is because his net worth also includes the shares of various companies of Adani Group as the shares of these companies are falling then his network is also decreasing.

Will India Stock Market Collapse?

It is not possible to predict anything about what will happen in the Indian stock market in the days to come.  Investors are worried that if the shares of all the companies under Adani Group keep falling, will the Indian stock market collapse? According to some traders analysts, the shares of Adani Group’s upcoming companies may rise again, if there is nothing negative for big companies in Budget 2023. 

According to traders analysts, if an investor wants to invest money in companies under Adani Group, then apart from a large amount, he should invest 30% of that money, if it falls further, then he would invest 30% of the remaining 70%. Although it is tough to say whether the shares of the companies will go down further or will rise back up.