On July 20, 2022, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) published the official SSC JHT Notification 2022 for SSC Junior Translator 2022 on the website for the organisation. To fill the SSC Vacancy 2022 with Group “B” Non-Gazetted Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, and Senior Hindi Translator positions for different Ministries, Departments, and Organizations in the Government of India, the SSC will conduct a competitive test. Candidates are invited to participate in the online registration procedure of ssc.nic.in Recruitment 2022, which will begin on July 20, 2022, and end on August 4, 2022. (23:00 pm). This is one of the best prospects for applicants who want to launch their careers in the government sector. Read this article till the last to know more about SSC JHT 2022 Recruitment.
SSC JHT Notification 2022
The official SSC JHT Recruitment 2022 announcement was made on July 20, 2022. On its official website, SSC will publish the official announcement for the position of Junior Hindi Translator. The JHT notice is released by SSC together with the Junior Translator and Senior Hindi Translator notifications. The precise dates will be made known shortly after the formal announcement on the SSC’s website, ssc.nic.in. The candidates must carefully read the information provided in the article below about SSC Junior Translator 2022.
ssc.nic.in Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Recruitment Name||SSC JHT Recruitment 2022|
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Posts||Junior Hindi Translators|
|Vacancies||To Be Notified|
|Last Date To Apply||4th August 2022|
|Job Location||Across India|
Online registration for the SSC Junior Translator Recruitment 2022 has started on the SSC website. The highlights of the SSC Junior Translator 2022 Recruitment may be seen in the table above for applicants interested in junior translator positions.
SSC JHT Vacancy 2022
Soon after the formal notice, the Staff Selection Commission makes the number of openings for Junior Hindi Translators known. Candidates may see the openings listed for SSC JHT recruitment 2020 to get a sense of the anticipated openings. The announcement includes crucial details such as crucial dates, eligibility, the curriculum, the pattern, the application procedure, the fees, etc. It is thus advisable to read the whole SSC JHT announcement before submitting an online application.
SSC JHT Eligibility Criteria 2022
Junior Translator:- Master’s degree in Hindi from a recognised university with English as a required or optional subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level
Senior Hindi Translator:- A master’s degree from an accredited institution in Hindi with English as a required or optional subject or as the medium of instruction for degree-level exams
The age limit for this recruitment is 18-30 Years. The crucial date for the calculation of the age is 1.1.2022. The age Relaxation will be given as per the Rules of the Government.
SSC JHT Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The Staff Screening Commission accepts online applications from qualified applicants for the SSC JHT selection procedure and holds two papers. The first SSC JHT Paper is administered via a computer.
Candidates who pass the SSC JHT Paper 1 are shortlisted to take the SSC JHT Paper 2. Then, applicants are chosen for SSC JHT document verification based on their performance in SSC JHT Papers 1 and 2. Following this, applicants are assigned to ministries and departments based on their qualifications and preferences.
How To Apply For SSC JHT Recruitment 2022?
- The following are the procedures to apply for the SSC JHT exam:
- Visit the SSC’s official website.
- then choose “Register Now” from the login area.
- Then complete the registration form by providing your basic information, any other information, and contact information as needed.
- After that, provide a scanned copy of your signature and passport-size picture.
- retain the registration id and password for the application procedure and submit the registration form.
- Use your registration id and password to log in once again.
- Then click on “Apply” after finding the link for the “Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, and Senior Hindi Translator Examination 2022” under the “Latest Notification” heading.
- The application form will already have some of the applicants’ information from the registration form. Candidates must then choose their preferred centre and fill out the remaining information on their schooling, highest degree, etc.
- Examine and confirm the data on the application form.
- Complete the payment of application fees.
- Send the application and print a copy of it for your records.
Documents Required For SSC JHT Application Form
When you apply online for the SSC JHT Exam, you need the following documents and information:
- Aadhaar Number (or the ID number on your voter ID card, PAN card, passport, driver’s licence, school or college ID, or employer ID).
- Email address and phone number (to be verified through OTP).
- Marksheet of matriculation exam.
- A recent passport-size colour photo that is less than 3 months old and has the date it was taken printed on it.
- Scanned Signature
- Disability certificate (only if applicable).
SSC JHT Application Fee 2022
The SSC JHT application fee can be paid online using Net Banking, BHIM UPI, Credit Card, Debit Card, and other payment methods, or in cash at SBI branches using an SBI Challan.
Applications that are sent in without the fee will not be considered. The table below shows the SSC JHT application fees for each category:
- Unreserved (UR) – INR 100
- Other Backward Classes (OBCs) – Exempted
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Women – Exempted
SSC JHT Salary & Benefits
The 7th pay commission says that the SSC JHT’s in-hand salary is INR 35,000. Depending on the level of the post, the salary ranges from INR 354,000 to INR 112,400. (6th level). Among other things, a Junior Hindi Translator is entitled to:
- Dearness Allowance
- Allowance for Special Occasions
- House Rent Allowance (Based on the City)
- Transport Allowance
As a Junior Hindi Translator, you have many chances to move up in your job. After being a JHT, you can be promoted to Senior Translator, whereupon Assistant Director, and then after Deputy Director, then Joint Director, and then Director.
|Official Website||Click Here|