SSC JE 2022 Exam will be held by SSC to hire qualified candidates for the positions of Junior Engineers Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Quantity Surveying, and Contract for different Ministries/Departments/Organizations in the Government of India. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) holds the SSC JE test, which provides applicants with an excellent chance to pursue their desire of working in the coveted Government Sector. Candidates must check the website on a frequent basis to stay up to speed on any future updates for the SSC JE Notification 2022.
SSC JE Notification 2022
In India, the recognised Defence Commission is SSC JE 2022. SSC is an abbreviation for Staff Selection Commission. Every year in October, it announces the results of the Junior Engineering (JE) test. The SSC will conduct the recruitment of candidates for the position of Junior Engineer (Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) for different Ministries/Departments/Organizations in the Government of India. Those interested in applying must read all of the information listed below before applying.
SSC JE Overview 2022
|Recruitment Name||SSC JE Recruitment 2022|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Vacancies||Not Specified Yet|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Specified Yet|
|Job Location||Across India|
Those interested in applying for the SSC JE test will fill out an application form online. You must get the application form online and carefully fill out all of the information requested. Fill out your personal and educational information and submit it before the deadline. It is essential to complete the application form for both papers Part 1 and Part 2. Keep sending the application fee and, ultimately, print off the application form for future reference.
SSC JEE Exam Pattern
- If you have applied for the SSC JE (Civil), BRO Ministry of Defense, you must have completed a three-year diploma in civil engineering or an equivalent diploma from a recognised university.
- If you want to apply for the SSC JE (Electrical & Mechanical) BRO Ministry of Defense, you must have a three-year diploma in electrical or mechanical engineering from a recognised university.
- To be a Civil Junior Engineer, you must have a BE, B.Tech, or diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised institution.
- The applicant for Mechanical Junior Engineer must have successfully completed a BE or B.Tech or diploma in Mechanical engineering from a recognised institution.
- BE or B.Tech or diploma in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering stream from any recognised authority is a necessary qualification if you have applied for Junior Engineer Electrical & Mechanical.
- If you have applied for the position of Junior Engineer Quantity Surveying and Contract, you must have successfully completed an intermediate examination in Building & Quantity Surveying Diploma from a recognised Institute, or you must have completed a BE, B.Tech, or diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised authority.
- BE or B.Tech or diploma in Electrical engineering stream from any recognised body is required for Junior Engineer Electrical.
The required age limit is 18 to 30 years. Candidates from the SC/ST categories have a 5-year age relaxation. Candidates from the OBC category will get a 3-year age relaxation, a 10-year PH (General), a 13-year PH (SC or ST), and a 15-year PH (OBC).
How To Apply For SSC JE Recruitment 2022?
- Enter your Registration Number and Password to access the application process.
- Click on the Apply for Junior Engineer button (Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Quantity Surveying and Contracts).
- Indicate three SSC JE test centres in the same area based on your preferences.
- Give specifics whether you are an ex-serviceman, EWS, PWD, looking for scribe services, or requesting age relaxation.
- Choose the position you want to apply for and enter your highest qualification and stream.
- If you are not excluded from fee payment, click I Agree, enter the captcha code, preview the form, and submit the form to continue to fee payment.
- Make your fee payment and print the application form for your records.
SSC JE Recruitment Application Fee
Candidates in the general category must pay an application fee of Rs.100/-. Candidates from the SC, PH, ST, and Ex-Servicemen categories, on the other hand, are exempt from paying an application fee. Payment must be made online using BHIM UPI, SBI Challan/Net Banking, or a Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, RuPay Credit, or Debit card.
SSC JE 2022 Exam Pattern
The SSC JE 2022 Exam will be held in two stages. Paper 1 will be worth 200 points, while Paper 2 will be worth 300 points. Multiple Choice Questions are used in both Paper 1 and Paper 2. In both exams, 0.25 points will be deducted for each incorrectly tried question. Candidates applying for the positions of JE (Civil), JE (quantity surveying & contract) shall try Part A (civil & structural) of papers I & II, according to the most current Exam Pattern.
Those taking the JE (electrical) must take Part B (electrical), whereas candidates taking the JE (mechanical) must take Part C (mechanical) of Paper I & II.
SSC JE 2022 Admit Card
Staff Selection Commission of India will issue SSC JE 2022 Admit Card for Tier-I Exam, followed by Tier-II Exam. Candidates may get their Admit Card by clicking on the link provided below. Candidates must print their Admit Card and bring it with them to the Exam Center.
SSC JE 2022 Cut Off
SSC JE 2022 Cut-Off will be announced after the results for each phase have been revealed by SSC. Cut-off will be released separately, i.e. Tier-I cut-off will be released first, followed by Tier-II cut-off. You can also check at the previous year cut-off of SSC JE Exam on Google to have a better understanding of SSC JE 2022 Cut-Off.
|Official Website||Click Here|