SSA Gujarat Online Attendance has been launched by the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan portal at www.ssagujarat.org. SSA Gujarat’s online portal has just been launched as part of the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan. Teachers must now register online on this portal to submit their presence. Transparency will be achieved by this online attendance system. It is important that you read this article carefully until the end if you want complete information about this initiative or portal.
SSA Gujarat Online Attendance
Gujarat Elementary Education Council launched SSA Gujarat Online Attendance. In order to take attendance of all teachers in the state online, this portal was created; SSA, i.e., Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, is an initiative of the Gujarat Education Department for providing free education to children between the ages of 6 and 14. Children between the ages of 6 and 14 are entitled to free education under the 86th Amendment to the Indian Constitution. Through this scheme, the Gujarat government hopes to strengthen its education system. In order to accomplish this, the government is also building a school system for children.
SSA Gujarat Online Hajri Overview
|Name of the Scheme||SSA Gujarat Online Hajri|
|Started By||Government of Gujarat|
|Other related Departments||Education Department of Gujarat, Council of Elementary education|
|Mode of Portal||Online mode|
|Beneficiaries||Students and teachers of Gujarat|
|Objective of Portal||Enhancement in attendance taking system|
|Remunerations||Complete details regarding education are transparent between children and teachers|
SSA Gujarat Online Hajri Link
Steps to Download SSA Gujarat Online Hajiri Application?
A smartphone application is available for Gujarat SSA Online Attendance Portal. Here are the steps you need to follow to download their app:
- Open the Google Play Store app on your phone to download the SSA Gujarat Attendance Mobile Application.
- In the search section of the app, type SSA Gujarat Attendance.
- On the citizen’s smartphone, the mobile application will now be available.
- Click on the green button installed to download the SSA mobile application.
- By downloading the SSA Gujarat mobile attendance application, you can keep track of your attendance.
- Using this application, you will be able to access all types of educational services.
What are the steps to using the SSA Gujarat Online Hajiri Portal?
SSA Gujarat Online Hajri Link is provided below.
- The first thing you have to do is visit schoolattendancegujarat.in, which is the official website.
- You will find an online attendance system on this website. You can click on it.
- By entering your username and password, you can access the Online Attendance System.
- Logging in will take you to the website’s dashboard. This is where you can mark your attendance online.
- SSA Gujarat’s online attendance portal allows you to celebrate your online attendance this way.
Duration for marking attendance:
You will know when to mark attendance by using the time we have discussed in this section.
- Teachers at the school/institution must complete the attendance sheet by 12:30 PM.
- School attendance for the second shift is collected at 2:00 PM, starting Monday through Friday.
- Online attendance must be filled out by teachers between Monday and Friday at 11:30 a.m.
Benefits of SSA Gujarat Online Attendance
A number of benefits are associated with the Online School Attendance Website of the SSA Gujarat. The government always starts programs that have many benefits associated with them; let’s take a look at some of these benefits.
An efficient system: Keeping track of students’ and teachers’ attendance can be time-consuming, expensive, and difficult. It takes a lot of time to produce reports manually. Teachers will be able to save valuable time using this SSA attendance system. Using the website, results are automatically created and attendance is tracked for students and teachers.
Monitors in real-time: The SSA Gujarat online school attendance website has this significant advantage. Real-time monitoring is possible for teachers. A teacher is immediately notified when a student leaves the classroom or is absent. Teachers’ attendance processes are the same.
Reliability: The standard attendance system is prone to mistakes made by people. It may even affect a child’s career if their attendance records are incorrect. In order to maintain accurate data, the SSA Gujarat Online School attendance website eliminates human error. This exact data can be used by teachers to regulate attendance effectively
Adaptability: Students and teachers take lectures from different locations with different time zones in this digital age. A digital attendance tracking portal can be used to monitor attendance via a scheduling method.
Safety: Information about individuals is handled delicately and privately in the regulation of attendance. There is simply no security for paper versions, so the information is easily stolen. Attendance portals that are extremely secure are a solution. A secure database stores all of the personal information. Information is only accessible to authorised users.
A unique initiative has been launched by Gujarat to advance the direction of education. By launching the Gujarat Online Attendance portal, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan aims to promote the education level of the students studying in Gujarat, thereby strengthening the education level and educating all the students.
All education-related information will now be made transparent to students, parents, and teachers in Gujarat through the SSA portal. A number of special features are available through the SSA portal, including facilities for girl students, teachers, and most importantly, attendance tracking. All the information related to education is available through the SSA portal, which is an essential platform for education.