The Rajasthan Budget 2023 has been presented today by the Government Of Rajasthan, in which it has been said to give free electricity up to two thousand units to 11 lakh farmers, the Government has also announced that now for roadways bus tickets, women will get 50% off, apart from this many more are other scheme are introduced by Government Of Rajasthan in the Budget 2023-24.
Rajasthan Budget 2023
Assembly Elections in Rajasthan are going to be held in December 2023, at present there is an INC government, and Congress has introduced a lot of new things for the middle class in the RAJASTHAN BUDGET 2023 to win the trust of people and be in government. In this budget, the Rajasthan government has kept the main focus on education and health.
Government has announced that 1000 English medium schools will be opened in the coming years, under the Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana, families will now get up ₹25 lakhs financial assistance instead of ₹10 lakhs, in case of death due to accident, the amount of insurance has now been increased from ₹5 lakhs to ₹10 lakhs.
In the Mukhyamantri Anuprati Yojana, instead of 15 thousand, 30 thousand aspirants will be given benefits, the government has also announced that APJ Abdul Kalam Institute of Biotechnology will be established in Jaipur. While presenting the budget, Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot also said that in the coming year 5000 scooties will be distributed under the Chief Minister Divyang Scooty Yojana.
Rajasthan Budget Highlights 2023-24
Today i.e. on February 10, 2023, the Rajasthan Budget 2023-24 has been presented by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot, in which the youth and middle class people have been given focus, The Rajasthan government has really presented such a budget which is going to benefit both the middle class and the youth, who are looking for employment. Checkout the listed points and know about them.
- Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has announced that along with free ration, one crore families covered under National Food Security act will also be given Mukhyamantri Annapurna packet free of cost, in which 1 kg pulses, 1 kg sugar, 1kg salt and 1 litre edible oil.
- It is also mentioned in the budget that a pension of ₹1000 per month will be given to the eligible people under the pension social security.
- The amount of SC and ST development fund has been increased by ₹500 crores to ₹1000 crores.
- The Rajasthan government has announced that families coming under the Economically Weaker Section category will also get the benefits of the Rajasthan Chiranjeevi Yojana.
- While presenting the budget, Ashok Gehlot has also said in his speech that people are going to get gas cylinders for ₹500 very soon.
The Rajasthan government has brought many other schemes in the budget 2023-24 in the interest of middle class families, you can get detailed information about it by downloading the PDF of the budget.
Is the Rajasthan Budget 2023-24 in the interest of youth?
In the budget presented by the Rajasthan government for the financial year 2023-24, maximum attention has been given to the fact that the middle class and the youth can be given maximum benefits, the government has also said that lakhs of aspirants will be given the government by the next year, More than 8 lakh employees who are working in various departments of Government Of Rajasthan will also be promoted very soon.
In the next financial year, more than 500 crore rupees are to be spent for the skill development of the youth. Ashok Gehlot has also said that it will ensure that more and more students are given free education from 1st to 12th standard.
You may visit finance.rajasthan.gov.in/, to download the PDF of Rajasthan Budget 2023-23 and know all about it by reading. tap to Check More Finance Updates.