Odisha Staff Selection Commission is likely to conduct the Combined Graduate Level 2023 Exam in February 2023. Date of examination will be announced officially very soon, CGL Exam will take place in the Computer Based Test mode. A total number of 150 Multiple Choice Questions of 150 marks are going to be asked from different sections.
OSSC CGL 2023 Exam Date is not yet disclosed officially by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission. A huge number of candidates who are going seeking jobs for Group B and C posts in various departments had already registered till December 15, 2022. Candidates who already have applied to sit in CGL Exam for Group B or C must know that they won’t get this call letter for Prelims CBT via post, it will be only issued on the official website of OSSC, https://www.ossc.gov.in/.
OSSC CGL Exam Date 2023
Odisha Staff Selection Commission will announce the exam date for OSSC Combined Graduate Level 2023 very soon. Notification for the post OSSC CGL 2023 for 943 Group B and C posts was released on November 02, 2022. Aspirants applied from November 11 to December 15, 2022. Hall Ticket for Online Examination will be released on the official website a week prior to the exam date, it is expected that exam may take place in 1st or 2nd week February 2023.
|Notification Release Date||November 02, 2022|
|Registration Start Date||November 11, 2022|
|Registration Last Date||December 25, 2022|
|Exam Date||February 2023|
|Conducting Body||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Category||Exam Date|
|Post Name||Group B & C|
|No. Of Posts||943|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains & Interview/Computer Skill Test|
|Negative Marking||Yes (-¼ Mark)|
|No. Of Questions||150|
|Mode Of Examination||Computer Based Test|
|Duration||02 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Sections||Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, Current Affairs & Computer Awareness|
Candidates who will appear in the OSSC CGL 2023 Prelims and qualify it will be called for the Mains. Once the officials of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission have announced the exam date, we will update it inside the table, which is available above.
OSSC CGL 2023 Exam Pattern
Get detailed information about the Exam Pattern of OSSC Combined Graduate Level 2023 Prelims from below.
- OSSC CGL 2023 Prelims will take place in Computer Based Test mode.
- A total number of 150 objective questions of each 1 mark are going to be asked.
- There will be a provision for the negative marking system, incase of incorrect response ¼ (0.25) mark will be deducted.
- 150 MCQs are going to be asked from Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, Current Affairs & Computer Awareness.
- Appearing candidates will get an exam time duration of 02 hours and 30 minutes to touch the maximum number of questions.
OSSC CGL Syllabus 2023
Questions are going to be asked in OSSC CGL 2022 from 4 different sections: Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, Current Affairs & Computer Awareness. Get detailed information about the Syllabus for each section from the below.
- Verbal & Non-Verbal Types of Reasoning
- Space Visualisations
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Visual Memory
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Data Interpretations
- Highest Common Factor
- Lowest Common Multiplication
- Ratio & Proportions
- Profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Tables & Graphs
- Current Affairs
- Indian History
- Art and Culture
- Indian Geography
- Everyday Science
- Scientific Research
- National/International Organizations
- Object-Oriented Designing
- Proposing & Creating Architecture & Re-Usable Libraries in NET
- Networking with LAN/WAN
- Manageable switch/ router & wireless LAN with the Network Security
- Firewall & Antivirus
- Knowledge of C++
- Operating System – DOS
- MS SQL Server
- Oracle PL_SQL Architecture
- Window OS Client & Server
- Linux OS-client & server
- Web Server
- Window Series
- The query will be added plus
- Grid Computing, Distributed
- OS (Operating System)
- Image processing, Digital Signal Processing
- Embedded System