OPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card will be distributed on September 7, 2022. For the convenience of the applicants, we have also included a download link for the www.opsc.gov.in Assistant Professor Admit Card 2022 at the bottom of this page. On September 11, 2022, OPSC agreed to hold the written test for the position of assistant professor. There are total 400 Assistant Professor Posts at Government MCHs in the rank of Group .A under the Health and Family Welfare Department of Odisha are vacant as of 2021, and the Odisha Public Service Commission is accepting applications to fill them.
OPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2022
OPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2022 will be released online on 7 September 2022. All applicants seeking to be hired for the position have been searching for the www.opsc.gov.in Assistant Professor Admit Card 2022 since the online application period, which ran from November 22 to January 10, 2022. An applicant must pass a written test as well as other selection criteria, including educational requirements, in order to be hired for the position of assistant professor.
OPSC Assistant Professor Exam Date
Odisha Public Service Commission announced the date of the examination for the position of assistant professor on June 7, 2022. (Broad Speciality). The exam date is 11th September, 2022, and applicants must arrive at their designated testing location at least an hour before the exam’s start time. The exam for the position of assistant professor will be administered in two shifts, with the first shift lasting from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm and the second shift lasting from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm. Each shift will last three hours.
|Authority||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Exam Date||11th September 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||07th September 2022|
|Admit Card Status||To Be Announced|
According to the final OPSC exam date 2022, the preliminary examination will be held in August 2022. (tentative). For the purpose of hiring candidates for Group A and Group B positions, the OPSC exam is held. A week before the exam, the process to download the OPSC admit card is enabled. Candidates who meet the requirements must register for the exam, properly fill out the application form, and submit it in order to receive their OPSC Admit Card.
Details mentioned in OPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2022
Check the information below from the Odisha PSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2022 before downloading the Odisha PSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket 2022.
- The applicant’s full name
- Image of the Candidate
- Place of the exam, the applicant’s father’s name
- Name of the Test Center
- Date & Time of the Test
- License Plate Number
- Gender of the applicant(male or female)
- Name of the Conducting Authority, Reporting Time to the Exam Room, and Hall Ticket/Roll Number.
Documents Needed for OPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2022
For the Exam test and document verification process, applicants must provide the original IDs listed below with their OPSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket 2022.
- PAN Card Employee ID
- Driver’s License Voter ID
- Any other identification issued by the state or federal government, including an Aadhar Card and a passport
- Any identity document issued by a Gazetted Officer.
Steps to Download OPSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket 2022
- Open official website www.opsc.gov.in/ as the first step.
- Select the “Hall Ticket” tab.
- Enter the login information that was sent to your Mail ID when you registered.
- Select “Login/Submit.”
- Locate the “admit card” button and click it to open the admit card pop-up. Carefully review it.
- Download the OPSC admit card
- Create a clean and understandable colour print of it. Try to maintain a backup of it on any cloud drives to prevent unexpected events.
OPSC Assistant Professor Exam Pattern
You can find information about the cut off marks for the position of Assistant Professor (Broad Speciality) in the official advertisement, which is available at www.opsc.gov.in. In order to pass the written examination for Assistant Professor candidates, you need to score the minimum qualification marks, which are decided by the commission officials.
The exam will follow the following format:
- There will be 200 questions in all.
- Each and every question will be an MCQ.
- Each query will be worth one mark.
- The exam will last 3 hours in total.
- Each wrong response will receive a negative marking of 1/4 of a mark
|Official Website||Click Here|