OPSC AAO Admit Card 2022 is tentatively scheduled has been released by the Odisha Public Service Commission on 13 December 2022. Candidates who are enrolled and going to appear in the written exam on December 18, 2022 for the post of Assistant Agriculture Officer need to visit the official website, https://opsconline.gov.in/, to download the OPSC AAO 2022 Admit Card.
OPSC AAO Admit Card 2022
OPSC will release the admit card for Assistant Agriculture Officer in online mode. Candidates who enrolled and are going to appear in the exam need to navigate to https://opsc.gov.in/ to get an admit card. A huge number of aspirants registered and are going to appear in the exam and now all these are eagerly waiting for the release of the hall ticket.
Date for releasing the call letter is officially disclosed, it is estimated that officials of Odisha Public Service Commission will release the OPSC AAO Exam Admit Card 2022 today by afternoon. To download the hall ticket, an individual who is going to appear in the exam needs to provide valid login credentials.
|Organisation||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Agriculture Officer (AAO)|
|No. Of Vacancies||261|
|Application Form Start Date||July 29, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply Online||August 29, 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||December 13, 2022 (Announced)|
|Exam Date||December 18, 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
Only those candidates will be able to download the hall ticket for written examination of the Assistant Agriculture Officer (AAO) who have valid login details, every single individual needs to download a call letter from the official website, because no one is going to get any physical copy of it from officials by post.
OPSC AAO Exam Date 2022
Odisha Public Service Commission has officially announced the Exam Date for the post of Assistant Agriculture Officer. Exams will be conducted on 18th December 2022 in thirteen different exam centres in Cuttack with an exam time duration of 02 hours for each paper. Written Exam for the post of Assistant Agriculture Officer (AAO) will take place from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon and 02:00 pm to 04:00 pm for Paper I and Paper II, respectively.
OPSC AAO Exam Pattern 2022
Odisha Public Service Commission has released the exam pattern for Assistant Agriculture Officer (AAO). Candidates who are going to appear in the exam can get detailed information about it from below.
- There will be two Papers in the examination, and in each paper a total number of 100 Objective Type questions will be asked from four different units.
- Exam time duration for each Paper is going to be only 02 hours, candidates belonging to PWD Category will get an extra 40 minutes to solve the maximum number of questions in the examination.
- For each correct response candidates will get 1 mark and there will be provision of negative marking system, for incorrect response ¼ mark will be deducted.
|Farming System & sustainable Agriculture||5||5|
|Principle of Organic Farming||6||6|
|Crop Production Technology||12||12|
|II||Production Technology of Horticulture Crops (Fruit)||7||7|
|Production Technology of Horticulture Crops (Vegetables)||8||8|
|Production Technology of Horticulture Crops (Floriculture Crops)||5||5|
|Nematode pest of Horticulture Crops & their Managements||6||6|
|IV||Agriculture & Sericulture||3||3|
|Agrometeorology & Climate Change||7||7|
|I||Geoinformatics & Nano-Technology||5||5|
|Fundamentals of Soil Science||10||10|
|Soil Fertility & Nutrition Management||10||10|
|Problematics Soils & their Managements||10||10|
|II||Principles of Seeds Technology||7||7|
|Genetics & Plant Breeding||11||11|
|Introduction of Crop Physiology||7||7|
|III||Fundamentals of Agriculture Extension Education||8||8|
|Fundamentals of Statistics Methods||5||5|
|Agriculture Marketing Trade Prices||6||6|
|Farmer Empowerment Schemes||6||6|
Candidates must know that those who will qualify the first stage of the selection process will be called for the Interview, which will be of 25 marks.
|Admit Card Download Link||Click Here|
OPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Admit Card 2022
Go through the following procedure to download the hall ticket for the post of the Assistant Agriculture Officer (AAO).
- Go to the official website of the Odisha Public Service Commission https://opsconline.gov.in/
- Scroll down, and find an option of the Download Admission Certificate under the section of Candidate’s Corner, hit on it and go to the new webpage.
- An option of the Download Admission Certificate & Instruction to the Candidates for the Written Examination to be held on 18.12.2022 for Recruitment to the Posts of Asst. Agriculture Officer (Advt. No. 04 of 2022-23) will be before you, hit on it.
- Fill in your PPSAN Number and Date Of Birth and then tap on the Submit button to download the call letter.
Just after the release of the call letter, a link to download hall tickets will be activated below.
Where to download hall tickets for the AAO Exam?
Candidates will be able to download the AAO exam call letter by visiting the official website of OPSC.
When will the Assistant Agriculture Officer admit card be released?
Admit Card for the post of AAO released on December 13, 2022.
|Official Website||Click Here|