The Old Age Pension Status can be checked through online mode on the Social Security Pension Management Information System (SSPMIS), https://www.sspmis.bihar.gov.in/. After filling the application form the Old Age Pension Status can be checked. The Old Age Pension is a scheme which is beneficial for the Old Age people to survive. SSPMIS is the portal used for the management of all the old age schemes and other schemes by the Department of Social Welfare, Government of Bihar. For more other detailed information on the Old Age Pension Status keep on reading this article till the end.
Old Age Pension Status
If any state beneficiaries are interested in viewing the SSPMIS Beneficiary Pension Status, they can do so by going to the SSPMIS (Social Security Management Information System) official website and viewing the online pension status. Anybody can effortlessly check the status of their Old Age Pension Status by using their internet connection to senior citizens. If the senior citizens of the Bihar want to collect pensions from the state government they need to apply as soon as possible, under the old age pension plan. Check your pension status after applying.
|Name Of The System||Social Security Pension Management Information System (SSPMIS)|
|Department||Social Welfare Department, Government Of Bihar|
|Name Of The Scheme||Old Age Pension|
|Mode To Apply||Online|
|Eligibility To Apply||Who Are At The Age Of 60 Years Or Above.|
|Beneficiary||Old People Of Bihar|
|Official Web Portal||https://www.sspmis.bihar.gov.in/|
The Social Welfare Department of the Bihar Government’s internet portal has posted the SSPMIS Payment Status. The status of the beneficiary pension can be checked by the elderly residents of the state who have claimed for benefits under the Chief Minister’s Old Age Pension Scheme. you may benefit from this scheme. Only the elderly are given monthly pensions under this programme. Wasio Bihar Through this essay, we would like to kindly explain how Bihar state’s Veterans Affairs pension might be met.
Here are the types of the Old-Age Pension:
- Indira Gandhi National adulthood Pension Scheme (Central Govt.): Under the National Supplemental Benefit Program 2007, the National Adult Pension Scheme was implemented in Bihar in 1995. SSPMIS [sspmis] (SSPMIS Bihar) The Gandhi National Adulthood Pension Scheme caused the Scheme to be renamed in November 2007. The Scheme is designed for seniors who are 60 years of age or older.
- Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana: Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana is a government-run retirement programme under which the recipient will receive a monthly pension of Rs. 400, while beneficiaries 80 years of age and older will receive a monthly pension of Rs. 500.
Documents To Apply For Old Age Pension
Here is the list of documents which is important or we can say necessary to apply for the Old Age Pension:
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Voter’s ID
- Bank Account
- Bank Name
- Bank Branch
SSPMIS Payment Status
The Bihar Chief Minister, Shri Nitish Kumar, has launched this programme for the state’s senior citizens. The state government of Bihar will offer monthly pensions under this programme to seniors 60 years of age or beyond. All elderly persons, with the exception of retired government officials, are eligible to receive benefits under the Bihar Old Age Pension Scheme. A monthly pension of Rs. 400 will be given to elderly men and women between the ages of 60 and 79 under the Bihar Vridhjan Pension Scheme, and a pension of Rs. 500 will be given to those over the age of 80.
Steps To Check Old Age Pension Status
As we know that the Old Age Pension Status ca be checked through online mode so Here we have mentioned the step by step process to check the Old Age Pension Status as follows:
- Step 1: First of all go to the official web portal of the Social Security Pension Management Information System (SSPMIS) that is – https://www.sspmis.bihar.gov.in/.
- Step 2: Then you will land on the homepage of the website.
- Step 3: On this homepage, you need to click on the “search beneficiary status” and new page will appear on the screen.
- Step 4: On this new page you will need to enter all required fields like district, block, beneficiary ID and captcha code.
- Step 5: After filling in all details hit on the search button.
- Step 6: Now the Old Age Pension Status will be shown on the computer screen of the beneficiary.
Whom To Contact If Any Query
Contact 1800 345 6262 (working hours: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM) or 0612-2545002 & 0612-25465210/12 if you have any questions about the pension plan.
In this way we have mentioned all the necessary and important details of the Old Age Pension Status in the above article. But if you are not satisfied you can go to the official portal which is mentioned in the above section of the article.
|Official Website||Click Here|