The students who have already benefited from scholarships listed on the National Scholarship Portal can renew their eligibility through the NSP renewal process for the upcoming academic years. The application process for the NSP 2022 23 Renewal is very similar to that for new applications. Simply meeting the renewal requirements outlined in each scholarship’s guidelines is all that is required of the students. For more detailed information of NSP Renewal 2022 23, NPS 2022 23 Renewal Last Date, keep reading this article till the end.
NSP 2022 23 Renewal
The Indian government announces about 80 scholarships each year to help students across the nation with their pre- and post-matriculation studies. For these scholarships, more than 110 lakh students apply, some of whom are new applicants and some of whom are renewal applicants. What steps must be taken in order to NSP Application Form 2022 23? What varieties of scholarships are offered? What should you keep in mind to NSP 2022 23 Renewal? Continue reading to get in-depth responses to each of these questions.
|Name Of The Portal||National Scholarship Portal|
|Launched By||Ministry Of Electronics & Information Technology, Government Of India|
|Number Of Scholarships Listed||80+|
|Scholarship Categories||Central Schemes, UGC/AICTE Schemes And State Schemes|
|Benefits Offered||Variable Benefits|
|Who Can Apply?||Every Eligible Student Can Apply.|
|Scholarship Available On NSP Portal||Centre And State Scholarship Available On NSP Portal.|
|Central Scheme Apply Start Date||20th July 2022|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Charges Of Application||Nil|
To meet the needs of students at various levels of education, the Government of India invites students to apply for new scholarships and scholarship renewals through the National Scholarship Portal each year. You can find scholarships on the portal for your academic needs whether you are a high school or college student. These scholarships are intended to help students from various societal groups, such as the SC, ST, OBC, and minority communities.
Benefits of NSP Scholarship Portal 2022-23
In the following portion we have mentioned some benefits of the NSP Scholarship Portal 2022-23:
- The NSP Portal assists candidates in processing scholarship applications.
- A variety of State and Central Government scholarships are available in one location.
- The National Scholarship Portal has the most recent updates on Sarkari Scholarships.
- The portal lessens the spread of false information about scholarships.
- Candidates for the NSP receive numerous scholarships for a variety of courses.
- Make scholarship more uniform.
- Offer various educational institutions and programmes at the Indian level.
Steps to NSP 2022 23 Renewal
As was previously stated, the procedure for renewing an NSP is very similar to that for new applications. Just after the announcement of the new applications for the academic year 2021-22, the renewal applications began. Students who meet the requirements for scholarship renewal can apply by following the instructions below.
Step 1: Go to the National Scholarship Portal’s official website that is – scholarships.gov.in/ .
Step 2: A drop-down list with the “Fresh” and “Renewal” options for subsequent academic years will appear under the “Login” button.
Step 3: For the academic year you want to apply for, select the ‘Renewal’ option.
Step 4: To successfully log in, enter the application ID (which is the same as the registration ID from the previous year), password, and captcha.
Step 5: After logging in successfully, complete the renewal application by providing all necessary information (as specified)
Step 6: Upload each of the supporting documents.
Step 7: Submit the application in its final form.
Key Points to Remember For NSP Renewal
The following crucial considerations must be kept in mind as you proceed with the NSP renewal process.
- Keep your application ID (from a new application) with you at all times because you’ll need it when it’s time to renew.
- If you lose track of your application ID, use the “Forgot Application id?” link on the login page to get it back.
- You can use the “Recover Password?” button on the login page to get your previous year’s registration password back if you lose it.
- In addition, you can use the “Update Mobile Number?” button on the login page if you want to change the registered mobile number.
- You will need to provide specific information in order to update your mobile number. Your mobile number cannot be changed once it has been updated.
- Students who are eligible for renewal should not submit a fresh application because this will result in duplicate submissions, which will be disregarded.
- In addition, a student must withdraw his or her renewal application in order to apply for a new scholarship without risk of rejection.
- You cannot apply for the scholarship’s renewal if the course for which it was awarded is finished.
Documents Required for NSP 2022 23 Renewal
For the national scholarship programme, the following documents must be submitted by the applicant:
- Verification Form provided by the educational institution.
- Photograph of the students.
- Income Certificate
- Self-Certified Community Certificate from the applicant attaining 18 years of age/others.
- Community Certificate certified by parent/guardian.
- Fee Receipt of ‘Current Course Year’.
- For Scholarships under the MCM-based Scheme, students have to upload a self-attested mark sheet.
- Residential/Domicile Certificate.
- Student’s bank account number with the IFSC Code of the bank branch.
- Bonafide Certificate from School/Institute.
In this way we have mentioned all the details of the NSP 2022 23 Renewal like steps to apply, documents required, etc. For such topics keep visiting our website as we update it on regular basis.
|Official Website||Click Here|