The National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT) has put out a new notice about hiring teachers for a variety of positions. The process began on October 8, 2022, and will last until October 28, 2022. For the NCERT Vacancy 2022, people who are qualified can apply online at www.ncert.nic.in. All the information you need to know about NCERT Recruitment 2022 is below.
- NCERT Recruitment 2022
- NCERT Recruitment 2022 Application Last Date
- NCERT Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification
- NCERT Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- NCERT Recruitment 2022 Salary
- How To Apply For NCERT Recruitment 2022?
- NCERT Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- NCERT Recruitment 2022 Online Apply Link
- NCERT Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
NCERT Recruitment 2022
The National Council of Educational Research and Training is looking for people to fill the positions of Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor. It is the main organisation for Educational Research, Teacher Training, and the Development of Curriculum and Instructional Materials in school education.
It is responsible for filling 292 different academic positions in NCERT, New Delhi, through direct ncert recruitment.
NCERT Recruitment 2022 Application Last Date
Under direct NCERT Recruitment 2022, the National Council for Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is accepting online applications for 292 different teaching jobs.
On October 8, 2022, the NCERT Online Application Form first went live. Candidates who are qualified and interested can apply for the jobs online through the official website by or before October 28, 2022.
|Recruitment Name||NCERT Recruitment 2022|
|Recruitment Board||National Council for Educational Research and Training|
|Application Start Date||8th October 2022|
|Application Last Date||28th October 2022|
On this site, you can find the educational requirements, the steps to apply online, a PDF of the notice, and an online link to apply.
Those who are eligible and want to apply must do so online only through the NCERT website (www.ncert.nic.in). Applications will not be accepted through any other method.
NCERT Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification
- Professor – Master’s Degree, Ph.D
- Associate Professor – Master’s Degree, Ph.D
- Assistant Professor – Master’s Degree, Ph.D
- Librarian – Masters Degree/ Ph.D In Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation Science
- Assistant Librarian – Masters Degree In Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation Science, M.Phil, Ph.D
NCERT Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- Lower Age Limit – 18 Years
- Upper Age Limit – 35 Years
Upper Age Limit Should Be Regulated As Per Govt Rules.
NCERT Recruitment 2022 Salary
- Professor→ Rs. 1,44,200/-Per Month
- Associate Professor→ Rs. 1,31,400/-Per Month
- Assistant Professor→ Rs. 57,700/-Per Month
- Librarian→ Rs. 1,44,200/-Per Month
- Assistant Librarian→Rs. 57,700/-Per Month.
How To Apply For NCERT Recruitment 2022?
The form for the NCERT 2022 Notification Exam has begun. By following the steps below, candidates can fill out the NCERT Form.
- Before applying for a teaching job through NCERT Recruitment 2022, candidates must have a valid email address and cell phone number, which they will use to sign up with the online application portal.
- Go to the official site for NCERT, which is @ncert.nic.in.
- Click on the link in the article that says “Apply online,” which is below.
- All new candidates must first sign up by entering their correct information.
- Once they’ve signed up and done it right, they can log in and fill out the application form.
- Carefully fill out the information about yourself, your education, and other things.
- Upload a colour photo of yourself that is passport size, your signature, and any other important documents. Pay the fee for the application (if required).
- Print out the application form so you can use it in the future. If a candidate wants to apply for more than one post, he or she needs to fill out a separate online application and pay the fee for each post.
NCERT Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
Candidates must pay the required amount of fee when they apply for a specific job or vacancy. Those who have already applied in response to Advertisement No. 171/2020 do not have to pay a fee for posts for which they have already paid a fee in response to Advertisement No. 171/2020 and who are now applying again in response to this advertisement, Advt.172/2022.
- (i) UR (Male)/OBC (Male)/EWS (Male): Rs 1000/-
- (ii) SC/ST/PWD/Women: Exempted
Note: In order to get a fee waiver, these candidates will need to use the Login ID and password they made for Advt. 171/2020.
NCERT Recruitment 2022 Online Apply Link
If you want to apply for the NCERT Recruitment 2022, you should read the notice carefully. To avoid rushing at the last minute, candidates must carefully fill out and send in their applications well before the deadline. To avoid being disqualified, the candidates must make sure that their online applications are correct and full. Below is the direct link to apply online for the NCERT Notification 2022.
NCERT Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
Interviews will be used as the method of selection for various posts in the NCERT recruitment process 2022. These interviews will take place all over India at its constituent units. These positions are eligible for transfer within the Council’s constituent units, which are situated in the cities of Ajmer, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Mysore, and Shillong, as well as Delhi.
|Official Website||Click Here|