Navodaya Class 6 Exam Date 2023 is April 29, 2023. Aspirants who are seeking admission for Class 6 in various Navodaya Vidyalaya across the Nation are informed that Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) 2023 for Class 6 is all set to be conducted in offline mode. Students are required to stay tuned till the very end to get detailed information about the entrance exam.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has officially announced the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test 2023 for Class 6. Candidates are informed that a huge number of pupils applied online from 02 to 31 January 2023 and now all these aspirants are eagerly waiting for the release of their admit card which is estimated to be issued on the official website of NVS, https://navodaya.gov.in/.
|Registration||1 to 31 January 2023|
|Examination||29 April 2023|
|Exam||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test 2023|
|Organisation||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Article Category||Exam Date|
|Time||11:30 am to 01:30 pm|
|No. Of Questions||80|
|Sections||Mental Ability Test, Arithmetic Test & Language Test|
Candidates are informed that the exam will be conducted across the Nation at various examination centres in offline mode through the Optical Mark Recognition sheet. JNVST Class 6 Exam Date 2023 has been officially released by Navodya Vidyalaya Samiti. If you are one of those thousands of students who applied online to sit in the Entrance Exam then you are requested to keep reading.
JNVST Class 6 Exam Pattern 2023
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is going to conduct the Class 6 Entrance Test in offline mode from 11:30 am to 01:30 pm with an exam time duration of 02 hours. Students are informed that a total number of 80 multiple-choice questions are going to be asked from the Mental Ability Test, Arithmetic Test & Language Test, and go through the table, to get more details about the exam pattern.
|1.||Mental Ability Test||40||50||60 Minutes|
|2.||Arithmetic Test||20||25||30 Minutes|
|3.||Language Test||20||25||30 Minutes|
For each correct response students will get 1¼ mark and there will not be a provision of negative marking.
JNVST Class 6 Syllabus 2023
80 Questions are going to be asked from three different sections: Mental Ability Test, Arithmetic & Language Test. Get details about the Syllabus from below.
Mental Ability Test: Questions will be based on figures and diagrams, checkout the Syllabus.
- Odd-one Out
- Figure Series Completion
- Figure Matching
- Pattern Completion
- Geometrical Figure Completion (Triangle, Square, Circle)
- Embedded Figure
- Space Visualisation
- Punched Hole Pattern – Folding/ Unfolding
- Mirror Imaging
- LCM & HCF
- Number & Numeric System
- Approximation of Expressions
- Percentage & Its applications
- Decimals & Fundamentals Operations
- Four Fundamental Operations on the Whole Number
- Simplification of Numerical Expressions
- Conversion of fractions to decimals and Vice-Versa
- Distance, Time & Speed
- Fractional Number & Four Fundamental Operations on them
- Applications of the number in measure mass, length, time, money, capacity, etc.
- Factors and Multiples Including their properties
- Profit & Loss
- Simple Interest
- Perimeter, Area & Volume
Language Test: It is conducted to check the students’ reading skill, there will be four passages, a total number of 5 MCQs will be asked from each, students will have to answer it by reading the passage.
In order to download the Syllabus for Class 6 Selection List you need to go through the step-by-step guide, which is available below.
- Go to the official website of the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, which is accessible at navodaya.gov.in/.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned option, you will find an option of the Students under the section of the Facilities in JNVs, tap on it.
- Now, you will find an option of the JNVST 2023 Syllabus, tap on it.
- At the end, you will find an option of the Class VI, tap on this option and download the PDF to prepare for the examination.
Aspirants are required to subscribe to push notification.