MHC Exam Date 2022 has been released for several vacancies. The admit card for MHC Exam will release in the 1st week of October 2022. Exam will be held on 15th & 16th October 2022. The eligible applicants can download the admit card through the official website that is mhc.tn.gov.in.
MHC Exam Date 2022
MHC Exam Date 2022 has been released for recruiting examiner, reader, senior bailiff, junior bailiff, and xerox operator posts. The exam pattern is MCQ based. There will be 150 questions and these questions are is divided into 2 parts A and B Applicants can go through the below table for further information.
|Organization||Madras High Court|
|Posts||Examiner, Reader, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, and Xerox Operator Posts|
|MHC exam date 2022||15 & 16 October|
|Admit Card Release Status||Released|
The above tables have the overview of the exam 2022.
MHC Exam Syllabus
For a better understanding of MHC Exam 2022, you should know about the syllabus. So the syllabus for exam is;
- General Tamil
- General English
- General Studies
- Mental Ability
- Current Affairs
- General Science
MHC Exam Selection Process 2022
The selection process includes several processes, we have mentioned all the processes for you;
- Written Exam
- Skill Test (if needed for a post)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
MHC Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates interested in the position should be familiar with the Madras High Court Recruitment 2022 exam format.
- There will be 150 MCQs that are objective in nature.
- The exam will go for a total of two hours and thirty minutes.
- Only candidates who receive a minimum qualifying score of 40% (i.e., 20 Marks) on Part A will have their performance on Part B reviewed.
Steps to download the Madras High Court Hall Ticket 2022
As the admit card for mhc exam 2022 is about to release in the 1st week of October 2022 some of you don’t know how to download the admit card, so we have mentioned the steps below;
- Go to the official website of Madras High Court at www.mhc.tn.gov.in.
- Then Open the “Recruitments” section, which is accessible from the home page.
- Now click on the Madras HC Hall Ticket, and a new page will open.
- You must now enter the candidate’s information on this page, including the application number and password.
- After providing those details, the paper will then appear in front of you.
- The next step is to download it and print it out.
- Bring this print with you to the examination location.
Madras High Court Admit Card Important Details
When you go for giving the exam you should take care of some of the important details. These details are;
- Candidates must access the board’s official website to download their MHC hall ticket.
- Their online application registration number and password will enable them to do this.
- The admit card will contain important test-related details including the candidate’s roll number, the exam location, the exam day and time, etc.
- The applicants must bring a printed copy of their admission card and a photo identification order to take the exam.
- Candidates should bring their Aadhaar card, a Pan card, a driving license, a passport, or a voter card.
- Candidates are instructed not to bring any electronic devices to the exam.
MHC Exam 2022 Guidelines
There are some guidelines that every candidate should follow at the time of examination;
- Go through the syllabus and exam pattern thoroughly.
- Understand the concepts.
- Give mock test
- Bring all the necessary documents at the time of the examination.
- Start your exam with the easiest part.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Admit Card Download Link||Click Here|