Advt. No 15/2022 and 16/2022 is going to be officially released for KVS Recruitment 2022. Candidates will be able to apply online for Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2022 from 05th to 26th December 2022 for Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts. Aspirants will have to visit https://www.kvsangathan.nic.in/ to submit an application form for KVS TGT PGT PRT Recruitment 2022.
KVS Recruitment 2022
Aspirants who are seeking job Teaching or Non-Teaching posts in various Kendriya Vidyalayas will have to submit an online application form before the last date. Aspirants who are eligible and interested in getting recruited can apply online against KVS Recruitment 2022 Notification. It is recommended to submit an application form in the Initial stage to avoid the last minute rush.
KVS Notification 2022
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has released the official notification for recruitment at various Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts on its official website, https://www.kvsangathan.nic.in/, on 29th November 2022. Aspirants can go through the table, to get more details subject to it.
|Advt. No.||15/2022 & 16/2022|
|Organisation||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan|
|Notification Release Date||29th November 2022|
|Application Form||05th to 26th December 2022|
|No. Of Vacancies||13404|
|Post Name||TGT, PGT, PRT, etc,.|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
Candidates are informed that the Exam Date for various posts is not yet disclosed, it is expected that Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will conduct the exam in February 2023.
KVS Vacancy 2022
Kendriya Vidyalaya Vacancy 2022 for various Teaching and Non-Teaching posts has been officially released by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, there are a total number of 13404 vacancies for different posts, checkout the listed details to know the number of vacancies for each post.
- Assistant Commissioner – 52
- Principal – 239
- Vice Principal – 203
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – 1409
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – 3176
- Primary Teacher (PRT) – 6414
- PRT (Music) – 303
- Librarian – 355
- Finance Officer – 6
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 2
- Assistant Section Officer – 156
- Senior Secretariat Assistant – 322
- Junior Secretariat Assistant – 702
- Hindi Translator – 11
- Stenographer Grade II – 54
Note: Out of total vacancies of Primary Teacher, 2599 for General, 1731 for Other Backward Class, 962 for Scheduled Caste, 481 for Scheduled Caste, and 641 for Economically Weaker Section.
To get vacancies’ reservation details for each post, you need to download the official website by visiting the official website of the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, https://www.kvsangathan.nic.in/.
KVS Salary 2022
To know salary details for various posts, checkout the listed details.
- Principal: ₹78,800/- to ₹2,09,200/-
- Vice Principal: ₹56,100/- to ₹1,77,500/-
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs): ₹47,600/- to ₹1,51,100/-
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs): ₹44,900/- to ₹1,42,400/-
- Librarian – ₹44,900/- to ₹1,42,400/-
- Assistant (Group B): ₹44,900/- to ₹1,42,400/-
- Primary Teacher (PRTs): ₹35,400/- to ₹1,12,400/-
KVS Eligibility Criteria 2022
Checkout the Eligibility Criterias for the various posts in terms of Educational Qualification and Age Limit from below. Only those candidates can apply online for www.kvsangathan.nic.in 2022 Recruitment who will be eligible in all terms and have all required documents.
PGT – Hindi, English, Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology, History, Geography, Economics and Commerce
- Master’s Degree with at least 50% aggregate.
- B.Ed from a recognized University.
- Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English Media
PGT Computer Science
- B.E or B.Tech with 50% aggregate.
- Proficiency in teaching Hindi and English Medium.
TGT – English, Hindi, Social Studies, Science, Sanskrit and Maths
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% aggregate
- B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
- Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Paper-II Passed
- Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium.
TGT (Physical & Health Education)
- Bachelor Degree in Physical Education or equivalent
TGT (Art Education)
- 5 Years Diploma in Drawing and Painting/ Sculpture, Graphic Art.
- Working knowledge of Hindi & English.
TGT (Work Experience)
- 3 years Diploma after Intermediate in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Working knowledge of Hindi and English.
PRT (All) (Excluding Music)
- Senior Secondary 2ith least 50% marks.
- 2-years Diploma in Elementary Education
- Qualified in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test
- Proficiency to teach through Hindi and English Media.
PRT – Music
- 12th with 50% marks.
- Competence to teach through English/ Hindi medium.
To apply online for Post of TGT / Librarian, PGT or PRT, an individual’s age must not be 35 years, 40 years and 30 years, respectively.
Note: To check the upper age limit for other posts you can checkout the official website, aspirants must know that age relaxation will be as per Government of India rules.
KVS Application Fee 2022
Tap apply online for www.kvsangathan.nic.in Recruitment 2022 you will have to pay Application Fee in online mode, checkout the tabulated data to get details.
|Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs)||₹1000/-|
|Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs)|
|Primary Teachers (PRTs)|
Note: Candidates who belong to Schedule Caste or Scheduled Tribes won’t have to pay any online application fee.
KVS Application Form 2022
To apply online for KVS Recruitment 2022 you need to go through the step-by-step guide, which is available below.
1). Go to the official website of the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, www.kvsangathan.nic.in/.
2). On the official website of the KVS, you will have an option of the Employment, tap on it.
3). Now, you have an option related to the KVS Recruitment Notification 2022. Tap on it and get redirected to the next webpage.
4). At the end, you have to fill in all required credentials, upload required documents, scan a copy with photo and signature, pay an online application fee and then finalise the application form.
KVS Recruitment 2022: FAQs
What is the last date to apply online for www.kvsangathan.nic.in Recruitment 2022?
Last date to submit KVS Recruitment Application Form is 26th December 2022.
Where to apply online for Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2022?
Candidates will be able to apply online for Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2022 by visiting https://www.kvsangathan.nic.in/.
|Official Website||Click Here|