The Jharkhand government has launched the Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Yojana 2022. This scheme has been launched for the benefit of the state’s farmers. Interested candidates should apply online at jrfry.jharkhand.gov.in. The government will provide financial assistance for crops destroyed by natural disasters under this scheme. Farmers will only be eligible for this assistance if they have suffered a crop loss of at least 20%. Farmers will be compensated based on the percentage of crop loss per acre, according to the rules.
Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Yojana
Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Yojana 2022 More than ten thousand farmers in Jharkhand have registered under the Jharkhand State Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Yojana despite the state’s ongoing drought (JRFRY). A provision has been created in this state government plan to give farmers a financial assistance sum in the case of a natural disaster. The state government will distribute three to four thousand rupees per acre to the farmers from its fund after assessing the crop damage. This plan was authorized by the previous cabinet of the state government.
The assessment of natural calamities or natural accidents will be done at the government level based on the farmers’ applications. The government will pay three thousand rupees per acre for crop losses of 30 to 50% and four thousand rupees per acre for crop losses of more than 50%. This would be limited to a maximum of five acres. It is obvious that farmers will be able to recover a maximum of 15000 to 20000 rupees for crop damage. This sum will be deposited directly into the farmers’ accounts via DBT. The registration process must be done online.
|Scheme||Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Yojana|
|Launched by||Jharkhand Government|
|Beneficiary||Jharkhand Local Residents|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance in case of crop loss.|
This Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Yojana was created with the intention of helping farmers whose crops were damaged by a natural disaster. The farmer will be ready to produce the crop consistently, which will prevent him from feeling let down even if his crop is destroyed. Farmers will gain independence and power through this plan, and they will also receive financial support. Farmers who use the programme will be able to practise farming risk-free. Farmers must first finish the application process in order to benefit from this programme. Farmers must first finish the application process in order to benefit from this programme.
Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Yojana Benefits
- The Jharkhand government has allotted 100 crores of funding for the Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Yojana 2022.
- Farmers will gain independence and power through this plan, and they will also receive financial support.
- The Jharkhand state government has decided to forgive the farmers’ loans in addition to the Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Yojana.
- A budget of 2000 crores has been approved by the Jharkhand government for this loan waiver programme. Farmers who use the programme will be able to practise farming risk-free.
- In place of the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana, the Jharkhand government launched the Fasal Rahat Yojana 2021.
- Indian farmers will need to pay a premium in order to benefit from this programme.
Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- You must be a resident of the state.
- Farmers of all ryots and sharecroppers
- The applicant farmer is over the age of 18.
- The aadhaar number of the applicant farmer is valid.
- Valid land document for agricultural work
- Registration for at least 10 decimals and up to 5 acres
- All farmers must participate voluntarily.
- Applicants will be required to authenticate their numbers using a biometrics system.
Key Provisions of the Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Yojana
- Benefit are only available in cases of crop damage brought on by a natural disaster
- For each crop season, a separate registration and application must be submitted.
- To use the plan, no payment is required to be paid.
- An assistance payment of Rs 3000 per acre would be made to the applicant in the event of crop loss of 30% to 50%.
- An assistance payment of Rs. 4000 per acre would be made to the applicant in the event of a crop loss of more than 50%.
Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Yojana Important Documents
- passport size photo
- identity card
- mobile number
- Khasra number of the farm
- Address proof
- income certificate
- applicant’s aadhar card
- age certificate
- This programme is only available to Jharkhand residents who live there permanently.
- bank account information
- Only when you do not have any other insurance plans in place are you eligible to use this plan.
How to Apply for Jharkhand Rajya Fasal Rahat Yojana Online?
Step 1: To fill out the Jharkhand Kisan Fasal Rahat Yojana Online Application Form, go to jrfry.jharkhand.gov.in.
Step 2: On the website’s home page, select the Register Farmer option.
Step 3: On the following page, you will find the Jharkhand State Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Yojana Registration Form.
Step 4: Enter all of this vital information. For example, the name, Aadhar number, mobile number, and other information on the Aadhar card.
Step 5: Tick the declaration by entering the captcha code number displayed on the screen.
Step 6: Next, select the Get OTP option.
Step 7: Confirm the OTP number received on your mobile device.
Step 8: The registration process will be completed in this manner.
How to Check Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Yojana Application Status?
Farmers in the state who have completed the Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Yojana can obtain the Status by following the steps outlined below.
- To obtain the Jharkhand State Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Yojana acknowledgement, go to jrfry.jharkhand.gov.in.
- On the website’s home page, select the Download Status option.
- By selecting any of the options on the following page, you will obtain your registration number, mobile number, and Aadhar number.
- Enter the appropriate number and press the submit button.
- You can obtain Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Scheme Status in this manner.
Farmers can get in touch with the Department of Agriculture, Animal Husbandry and Cooperation to take benefit of the Jharkhand Fasal Yojana or to learn more about it. In addition, you can call 0651-2290444 or send an email to [email protected] for details on the programme. Pashupalan Bhawan, 3rd & 4th Floor, Khunti Road, Hesag, Hatia, Ranchi is where the office is situated. The Special Secretary cum Adviser Agriculture Animal Husbandry and Cooperation can also be contacted by letter by farmers. You can phone 0651-2490024 or send an email to [email protected] for further details.
|Official Website||Click Here|