A Jharkhand b.ed entrance exam 2022 will be held on 23 October 2022. The last date for the application form is 3 October 2022. You can fill out the form from the official website https://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/. The test consists of three parts: Language Proficiency, Reasoning, and Teaching Aptitude. This exam is for those students who want to pursue a b.ed after their graduation. If you want to know more about this exam then all the necessary details are given below.
Jharkhand b.ed entrance exam 2022
The Jharkhand b.ed entrance exam 2022 is online based. The student should hold a graduation degree to giving this exam. The examination will consist of objective multiple-choice questions of a certain sort. In total, the exam is 100 marks. The application process is online mode. 3 October 2022 is the last date of filling out the application form.
|Exam Name||B.Ed Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2022|
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board ( JCECEB)|
|Exam Date||23 October 2022|
|Exam Mode||OMR Sheet|
|Last Date of Application||3 October 2022|
The exam pattern and syllabus are given below.
Jharkhand b.ed Application Form 2022
Filling up the application form for the Jharkhand B.Ed 2022 Entrance Exam will begin on the official website on 24 September 2022. When it comes time to fill out the application, the candidate has to have all of the necessary documentation of their academic qualification that is associated with the JAC B.Ed competitive test 2022.
|Application form start||24 September 2022|
|Last date of application||3 October 2022|
Jharkhand b.ed entrance exam pattern 2022
Applicants who have already started studying for the B.Ed test should have a comprehensive grasp of the Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern by the time they sit for the exam. Candidates will have an easier time formulating an efficient study plan and being ready for the test in a shorter amount of time as a result of this.
- During the test, you will be asked a total of one hundred questions.
- Offline testing will be used as the examination method.
- The test will be comprised of questions with multiple answer options.
- For each correct response, aspirants will get 1 mark.
- Each wrong response will result in a loss of 0.25 points for the candidate.
|Name of Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Language Proficiency ( Hindi + English )||15 + 15||30|
Jharkhand B.Ed Syllabus 2022
For a proper understanding of the exam, an applicant should have a better understanding of the syllabus. The below table includes all the topics that will be covered in the exam.
Preparation Tips For The Jharkhand B.Ed Exam
It is essential that you have a clear understanding of how you want to prepare for the test in which you desire to participate. The following is a list of some of the most practical and helpful test preparation advice that you may utilize to attain the result you want on the exam:
- In addition to this, it is essential to have a solid understanding of the examination selection procedure for which you will be preparing.
- Make sure that you are familiar with the format of the test as well as the material that will be covered. It will help you provide a better grasp of the examination that you are studying for by offering assistance in providing a better understanding of the examination.
- Utilizing high-quality reading and listening material is the next important step. To get successful outcomes in the test, you need to ensure that you are paying attention to the information that has been carefully chosen and that is relevant.
- When doing preparation, it is helpful to do Live Mock Tests and look at Previous Year’s Papers. It will be of use to you in establishing the areas in which you excel and those in which you struggle. If you take these exams or write these papers, you will gain valuable insight into the most essential subjects or chapters from which questions on the examination may be drawn.
|Official Website||Click Here|