The Jammu B.Ed Entrance Test 2022 Application Form was made available on September 29, 2022, by the J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE) for qualified applicants to get into B.Ed. courses. Right now, candidates who want to apply for the Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed 2022 programme must send in their forms by October 17, 2022. Only the official website, https://www.jkbopee.gov.in/, is where people can sign up for the entrance test.
Jammu B.Ed Entrance Test
The Jammu B.Ed Entrance Test Application Form has been made public by JKBOPEE. Applicants can take the entrance exams if they have a B.A., B.Sc., B.Com., B.C.A., or B.B.A. with at least 50% marks. Those who want to apply must fill out the B.Ed Jammu and B.Ed form. B.Ed. Kashmir 2022 at jkbopee.gov.in (Special Education) Jammu & Kashmir State College admits people who pass the J&K B.Ed Test. Entrance exams are open to people who have graduated with a B.A., B.Sc., B.Com., B.C.A., or B.B.A. with at least 50%.
The B.Ed Jammu 2022 entrance test is scheduled to take place throughout the month of December 2022 at a number of different examination centres across the city. Therefore, in order to get admission to B.Ed programmes, candidates are required to take the examination.
|Exam Name||Jammu B.Ed Entrance Test 2022|
|Conducting Body||J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE)|
|Application Form Last Date||17th October 2022|
|Exam Date||December 2022 (expected)|
In the event that candidates do not bring the admit card to the examination, the board will not let those candidates take the examination. The applicants are required to visit the official website in order to download their B.Ed Jammu Admit Card Roll Number.
How To Apply For Jammu B.Ed Entrance Test 2022?
- First, go to www.jkbopee.org, which is the official website for B.Ed Jammu.
- Find the link to sign up on the home page to start the application process.
- Also, make sure you meet the requirements and carefully read the instructions.
- Enter the necessary information, such as the candidates’ personal and educational information.
- Also, check the information that was sent in and send the final information.
- Use the online payment method on the page to pay the application fee.
- The last step is to print out a clean copy of the JKBOPEE BEd Jammu Application Form 2022.
jkbopee 2022 Application Fee
For the Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed. 2022, JKBOPEE has put out a common application form (CAF). Candidates who want to take the entrance exam must meet certain requirements. To get an application number, the applicants must upload the documents and pay the application fee. The application number will be used to log in again in the future. Those who want to apply must pay the application fee of Rs. 1200 via Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI or Net Banking.
Jammu B.Ed Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria
Candidates for B.Ed. or B.Ed. (special education) must make sure they meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must live in Jammu and Kashmir full-time.
- The candidates must have a B.A., B.Sc., B.Com., B.C.A., or B.B.A. degree or something similar from a recognised university or institution.
- They must have graduated from college with at least 50% of the possible points, or 45% if they are from the SC, ST, RBA, ALC, or OSC groups.
Jammu B.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern
The exam format is listed below so that candidates can better prepare for the test. The test will take 3 hours (180 minutes). The question paper has 180 MCQs, and each one is worth 1 point. If a candidate gets a question wrong, they will lose 0.25 points, but they won’t get any points for questions they don’t answer. The table below shows how the questions are split up.
- General English – 45 Questions
- General Awareness – 45 Questions
- Aptitude for Teaching Profession – 45 Questions
- Reasoning – 45 Questions
Jammu B.Ed 2022 Admit Card
By the first week of February 2022, admit cards for B.Ed will be available online at jkbopee.gov.in. Enter the application number and the date you were born to get to the admit card. The information on an admit card includes the candidate’s name, the date and time of the exam, and the location of the exam. Applicants must put their photo on the admit card, and a Gazetted officer must sign it. The following things must be brought by candidates along with a coloured copy of their admit card.
What After Jammu B.Ed Entrance Test 2022?
After the Jammu B.Ed Entrance Test 2022, results are released by JKBOPEE in the form of a merit list. Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed. 2022 results can be found by entering the candidate’s roll number, name, application number, category, gender, marks, and rank on the list. The scores on the entrance test will be used to make the lists of Merits. The seats for admission were given out by JKBOPEE based on the merit list. Once the list of candidates has been shown, those who were chosen must go to the given centre with their documents to have their documents checked.
|Official Website||Click Here|