The Jammu and Kashmir Directorate General of Employment and Training provides education to candidates in Jammu and Kashmir. ITI Admission jkdsd.org 2022 for students in various polytechnic institutions in Jammu and Kashmir is now going on. There were 21 Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) and 2 Polytechnics in the state at the time, but there are now 53 ITIs and 32 Polytechnics (24 Government & 8 Private) for students available for ITI Jammu Admission 2021-22. Based on their Eligibility Criteria, many aspiring students may appear to complete their aspiring trades from the Industrial Technical Institute. This content will provide students with detailed information on ITI Jammu Admission Apply Online, ITI Admission 2022 Last Date, and Jammu Kashmir 2022 ITI Admission.
- ITI Admission jkdsd.org 2022
- ITI Admission jkdsd.org 2022 Important Dates
- Jammu Kashmir ITI Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- ITI Jammu Admission Apply Online Application form
- Jammu Kashmir 2022 ITI Admission Application fee
- Steps for ITI Jammu Admission Apply Online form
- Jammu and Kashmir ITI 2022 Result, Merit List, Seat Allotment
- JK ITI 2022 Admission Required Document
ITI Admission jkdsd.org 2022
The Department of Technical Education, Jammu and Kashmir administers the Jammu Kashmir 2022 ITI Admission to provide students with admission to various engineering and non-engineering courses at Jammu and Kashmir’s private and government ITI colleges. Many aspiring students may appear to complete their aspiring professions from the Industrial Technical Institute based on their Qualifying Criteria. JK DSD is organizing JK ITI admission application form. The application form for ITI Jammu Admission 2021-22 is now available. The Directorate of Skill Development announces the deadline, merit list, and results.
Students interested in pursuing ITI courses at JK’s Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) can participate in the admission and counselling process. You must first complete the ITI Admission jkdsd.org 2022. Then go to official website to view the results and merit list. Then proceed in accordance with the ITI where you were admitted.
|Exam Name||Jammu & Kashmir ITI|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Directorate General of Employment & Training, Jammu Kashmir|
The Jammu Kashmir ITI Admission 2022 is held in accordance with the guidelines of (JK DSD). Candidates can check the Jammu and Kashmir ITI list and seats before filling out the form. It should also be noted that the Directorate of Skill Development only admits qualified candidates. This material will provide complete information about Jammu and Kashmir ITI Admission 2022 to applicants. As a result, the two Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) in Srinagar and Jammu conduct JK ITI 2022 Admission procedures to provide admission to eligible applicants in various one-year or two-year duration engineering and non-engineering courses and professions offered in different Industrial Training Institutions.
ITI Admission jkdsd.org 2022 Important Dates
Students must follow the ITI Admission 2022 Last Date schedule, which is available at the link below.
|Application starts on||August 2022|
|Application ends on||August 2022|
|Merit List will be out on||September 2022|
|Classes will be started on||September 2022|
Jammu Kashmir ITI Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Those students who intend to apply to Jkdsd Admission should first check their eligibility criteria before completing the Application Form. The Eligibility Criteria are detailed below.
- Only applicants who are permanent residents of the state of Jammu and Kashmir are eligible to apply for the admission procedure. At the time of ITI Jammu Admission 2021-22, applicants must present a valid domicile certificate from the state of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Official authorities have decided that the minimum age for applicants to apply for the admission procedure should be 14 years old at the time of admission. Only applicants over the age of 40 are eligible to apply for the admission procedure (45 years in case of reserved category applicants).
- The upper age limit for applicants from the reserved category has been relaxed by 5 years, according to official authorITIes.
- Only applicants who have passed the HSC exam from a recognized board or university are eligible to apply for the admission procedure.
- At the time of admission, a valid medical fitness certificate is required.
ITI Jammu Admission Apply Online Application form
In the second week of August 2022, the Jammu and Kashmir ITI Admission 2022 Registration Form became available. The registration form must be submitted by the fourth week of September 2022. To begin, visit the official website of Jammu and Kashmir’s Directorate General of Employment and Training. On the official website, applicants can fill out the Jammu and Kashmir ITI Registration Form.
Applicants must complete the Registration Form with all of the required information, which must be correct and complete. After completing the registration process, they must pay the registration fees. The registration fee can be paid online using net banking or a credit/debit card. For future reference, applicants should keep a printout of the Registration Form.
Jammu Kashmir 2022 ITI Admission Application fee
We have included all necessary registration fee information below for the applicants’ convenience:
- The registration fee for general category applicants is Rs 450/-.
- For applicants from the reserved category, the registration fee is Rs 350/-.
- The registration fee must be paid online using a debit card, a credit card, or net banking.
- Those chosen for admission to other professions must pay an Entrance Fee of Rs 300/- and a Student’s Fund of Rs 50/-.
Steps for ITI Jammu Admission Apply Online form
Step 1: Candidates must first visit the Jammu and Kashmir Department General of Employment and Training’s official website.
Step 2: The Jammu Kashmir ITI Registration Form must be filled out and submitted online via the official website.
Step 3: Candidates must complete the Registration Form accurately and completely, including all required information.
Step 4: After completing the application process, applicants must pay the registration cost.
Step 5: The application fee is payable online with a credit/debit card or net banking.
Step 6: The application form should be printed out and kept for future use.
Jammu and Kashmir ITI 2022 Result, Merit List, Seat Allotment
JK DSD has announced the result or merit list, as well as seat allotment for Jammu and Kashmir 2022 ITI admission. The number of rounds of seat allocation is determined by the number of seats and candidates.
Dates for the JK ITI Merit List 2022 – Check the notification and dates section for information on the date of the JK ITI merit list 2022, admission lists, and counselling schedule.
Jammu and Kashmir ITI admission 2022 result – For ITI results, students should go to jkdsd.in.
JK ITI 2022 Admission Required Document
- Marks Certificate of qualifying examination
- Date of birth certificate
- Category Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
After completing their profiles and applications online, candidates must deposit a printout of the system-generated application with the concerned ITI they are applying to, together with self-attested photocopies of the necessary supporting documentation. The ITIs will give the Institutes separate instructions on how to verify the application forms in detail.
So, Stay connected to this page to know the complete and detailed schedule for ITI Admission jkdsd.org 2022 as soon as it is announced.
|Official Website||Click Here|