About 297 positions for Super Specialist Medical Officers, Specialist Medical Officers, and Medical Officers have been announced by the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF). The ITBP Recruitment 2023 procedure will begin on February 15 and the application form must be submitted by March 16 to be considered. recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in the website will accept online applications from interested candidates.
ITBP Recruitment 2023
The Indian government is accepting applications for the positions of Super Specialist Medical Officers, Specialist Medical Officers, and Medical Officers with the Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF), which is part of the Ministry of Home Affairs. For the listed positions, there are a total of 297 open positions. For each position under ITBP Recruitment 2023, a distinct upper age limit is specified in the article below.
On the basis of document verification, an interview, a physical standard test, and a medical examination, candidates will be chosen. According to the ITBP’s official announcement, qualified candidates who are interested in ITBP RECRUITMENT 2023 apply online can do so by visiting the ITBP website.
|Organization Name||Indo-Tibetan Border Police|
|Job Type||ITBP Recruitment 2023|
|Posts Name||Medical Officer|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Start Date to Apply||15 February 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||16 March 2023|
Candidates from the General, OBC, and EWS categories must pay a $400 application fee. The last day to submit an application is March 16, 2023, according to an official ITBP announcement. The official notification for 2023 states that candidates will receive a monthly salary of up to Rs. 209200.
ITBP Medical Officer Vacancy 2023 Details
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|Super Specialist Medical Officers (Second-in-Command)||05 Posts|
|Specialist Medical Officers (Deputy Commandant)||185 Posts|
|Medical Officers (Assistant Commandant)||107 Posts|
ITBP Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Super Specialist Medical Officers: The applicants’ ages at the time of application submission shall not exceed 50.
- Specialist Medical Officers: By the deadline for receiving applications, applicants should not be older than 40.
- Medical Officers: The candidates’ ages as of the last date for applications should not exceed 30.
- Super Specialist Medical Officers: a graduate degree in medicine (MBBS) or its equivalent from a reputable university or institution listed in the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956’s first schedule.
- Specialist Medical Officers: A recognised medical degree from the allopathic medical system that is included in the first, second, or third schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956, or in Part-II of the third schedule.
- Medical Officers (Assistant Commandant): A recognised medical degree from the allopathic medical system that is included in the first, second, or third schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956, or in Part-II of the third schedule.
How to Apply ITBP Recruitment 2023 Online?
You must follow these procedures in order to apply online for a medical officer position with the Indo Tibetan Border Police Force.
- First, go to the ITBP Recruitment official website at www.itbppolice.nic.in
- You must tap or push on the NEW USER REGISTRATION displayed on the top left side of your device screen after arriving at the official recruitment website for the Indo Tibetan Border Police Force.
- You must now register by entering your details first. Candidate must enter their name, age, gender, cast, and citizenship information here. The parties must also match your documentation accurately and be the same.
- A special registration number for the applicant will now be generated. It is a potential username. Make a login password as well. then fill out all the applicant information requested there.
- You must select the job positions you wish to apply for after entering all the necessary information.
- The documents must now be attached by the applicant. Scan all of the necessary documents in the size, format, and extension specified.
- On the declaration form, tap or press. Make the payment in a similar manner by selecting any available payment method. Female applicants and those from the below mentioned castes are exempt from paying this compulsory fee.
- Once the payment has been made, you should review the submission application form. then send it in. You can save a hard copy of your application form for future use by downloading it.
ITBP Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
The application submission fees for Aspirants are under:
- UR, OBC, EWS – Rs. 100/-
Form submission fees for Candidate under:
- SC, ST, Female, Ex-Servicemen – No Fee
ITBP Recruitment 2023 Selection Procedure
Physical Standard Test (PST) and Medical Examination Test are the final two steps in the ITBP Medical Officer selection process, which also includes an interview and documentation phase (MET).
The official website, itbpolice.nic.in, will open for online registration for the Indo Tibetan Border Police Force, ITBP MO – 2022, on February 15, 2023. Keep checking back for additional information on ITBP Recruitment 2023 on this page. tap to check more upcoming jobs.