The Haryana Staff Selection Commission just put out a job listing as HSSC TGT Recruitment 2022 for 7471 Trained Graduate Teacher positions. From October 5, 2022, the application submission can be done online on the HSSC website @hssc.gov.in. You can fill out the form by October 26. Candidates from the state of Haryana who is interested in the latest jobs should check their qualifications and get their paperwork ready.
HSSC TGT Recruitment 2022
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission conducts HSSC TGT Recruitment 2022 for various of teaching roles across various subjects, including the Arts, Sanskrit, Urdu, Music, and Home Science, amongst others. There are currently opportunities for TGT positions in the state of Haryana in a total of 8 distinct departments.
The details of the position, as well as the requirements for applicants, will be presented later on in this article. The application procedure for this particular recruitment process is conducted fully through the internet mode of operation. In the state of Haryana, the recruitment procedure for HSSC TGT positions is now taking place for the ROH and Mewat Cadres.
HSSC TGT Recruitment Important Dates 2022
The deadline for the candidates to submit their applications on the website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission has been extended to the 26th of October 2022. After receiving applications, the selection committee for the open posts will then hold offline exams to narrow down the pool of potential candidates for those positions.
|Recruitment Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission Trained Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2022|
|Recruitment Board||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Last Date To Apply||26th October 2022|
|Posts||Trained Graduate Teacher|
|Job Location||Haryana, India|
Due to the fact that Paper 1 is used for qualification, the applicants need to get ready for it. The Harappan civilization, other ancient civilizations, computer systems, and other topics are going to be extremely important for the first paper. It is strongly recommended that applicants read detailed information regarding the HSSC Recruitment 2022.
HSSC TGT Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
The following table provides the candidates with the ability to verify the total number of openings for the posts that they are interested in applying for:
- TGT English – 1751 Posts
- TGT Home Science – 79 Posts
- TGT Music – 11 Posts
- TGT Physical Education – 1067 Posts
- TGT Arts – 1703 Posts
- TGT Sanskrit – 926 Posts
- TGT Science – 1531 Posts
- TGT Urdu – 121 Posts
- TGT Hindi – 106 Posts
- TGT Mathematics – 93 Posts
- TGT Social Studies – 83 Posts
- Total – 7471 Posts
HSSC TGT Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has mandated a minimum requirement for the applicants in terms of their educational background, and there is also a maximum age requirement in order to qualify for the position of Trained Graduate Teacher in Haryana. In the following paragraphs, these criteria will be broken down in further detail.
- The applicants must have passed either the HTET (Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test) or the STET (State Teacher Eligibility Test).
- Hindi or Sanskrit must be a subject until at least the 10th grade.
- According to the job posting, applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree with at least a 50 percentile score in a relevant specialty.
- Applicants must have a basic teaching degree, such as a B.Ed., D.El.Ed., Dip. in Elementary Education, or an equivalent qualification.
- 5% of the selection score is based on socioeconomic factors, such as teaching experience.
In general, you have to be between the ages of 18 and 42 to apply for the position of Haryana Trained Graduate Teacher. However, the upper age limit may be lowered for certain types of candidates (you can refer to the official notification for more details).
How To Apply Online For Haryana TGT 2022?
When the application form comes out on October 5, 2022, you can fill it out if you meet all the requirements for the job you want. Here are the steps you need to take to fill out the online form:
- Type the URL https://www.hssc.gov.in/ to go to the HSSC website.
- Top on the link to go to the new website for the HSSC.
- Tap on the tab that says “Recruitment” at the top of the website.
- Now, go to the Recruitment tab and click on the “Apply for Job” link.
- You will be taken to the HSSC’s Recruitment portal.
- Scroll down to find the Recruitment Panel.
- “Click Here to Apply Online for the Post of TGT against Advt. No. 2/2022” in this section.
- Start filling out the Application by putting all the required information in the field boxes.
- Upload the required documents and a photo the size of a passport.
- Don’t forget to pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of your application form for the future round of document verification.
HSSC TGT Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
The application fee is Rs 150 for males and Rs 75 for females applying under the general category. This fee must be paid in order to submit an application. The application cost for candidates belonging to the SC, BC, and EWS categories is Rs 35 for men and Rs 18 for women. Former members of the Haryana military who served their country are excused from paying the cost.
HSSC TGT Recruitment 2022 Salary
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) gets at least INR 9,300 per month in cash. The most that a Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) from the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) can get in cash is INR 34,800. House Rent Allowance of INR 3,400 and medical insurance of INR 800 will be part of the salary.
|Official Website||Click Here|