Applicants who are waiting for pursuing admission in govt polytechnic jammu colleges are looking for a detailed article about it and if you are one of them ,you can find it here. According to the latest reports, the announcement for J&K Government Polytechnic Admission will be made on the company’s official website. Once the department publishes the notification and online form, candidates can begin filling it out. It’s estimated that in 2022, the Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE) would publish a notice for the JKBOPEE Polytechnic Exam. In July 2022, the notification will be provided as predicted.
- Govt Polytechnic Jammu
- Govt Polytechnic Jammu College List
- Govt Polytechnic Jammu Contact Number
- J&K PolytechnicGovt Polytechnic Jammu 2022 Application Form
- J&K Polytechnic 2022 Application Process
- J&K Polytechnic 2022 Application Fee
- J&K Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria
- J&K Polytechnic 2022 Exam Pattern
- J&K Polytechnic 2022 Syllabus
- J&K Polytechnic 2022 Preparation Tips
Govt Polytechnic Jammu
Candidates must also select the online mode of JKBOPEE when filling out the application form. For this reason, JKBOPEE will only accept online applications from eligible individuals. The JK Polytechnic Exam will be held in the month of August 2022 when the application procedure is completed by the JK Board of Professional Entrance Examinations. Candidates, on the other hand, must first submit an online application form. As a result, those who are eligible and wish to enrol in polytechnic courses can use the information provided here to complete the JKBOPEE PET Application Form 2022.
Govt Polytechnic Jammu College List
Here is a list of the top five government polytechnic colleges in Jammu and Kashmir where you can get a diploma in any branch:
- IUST Pulwama – Islamic University of Science and Technology
- Kashmir Government Polytechnic College, Srinagar
- Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University, Jammu
- Government Polytechnic For Women, Srinagar
- Royal Polytechnic College, Srinagar
Govt Polytechnic Jammu Contact Number
Govt Polytechnic Jammu is in the centre of the city at Bikram Chow, Jammu, furthest from KalaKendra, which is 1 km from the General Bus Stand, Jammu, and 2 km from the Airport and Railways Station of Jammu. You can call 0191 243 5373 to get in touch with Government Polytechnic Jammu.
J&K PolytechnicGovt Polytechnic Jammu 2022 Application Form
Here’s everything you need to know about the J&K Polytechnic 2022 Application Form:
- The authority will only give out the Application Form to those who are qualified.
- From July 2022, candidates will be able to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates must carefully fill out the application form because there will be no way to make changes to it.
- The information that candidates fill out must be true. If any of the information is changed, the application form could be rejected.
- All communication will be done through the information you give, such as your email address and phone number.
- The application form must be turned in by the second week of August 2022. After that date, no more applications will be accepted.
- Candidates are told to keep a copy of the filled-out application form and the fee receipt in case they need them in the future.
J&K Polytechnic 2022 Application Process
The application form has to be filled out online. Before applying for the entrance exam, candidates must first make sure they meet the requirements. If it doesn’t match, their form won’t be accepted. The paid fee will not be refunded, nor can it be given to someone else. Here, we talked about how to fill out the application form and pay online. Follow the directions that are given here: –
- First, go to jksbotelive.com/index.php, which is the official site.
- Tap the Admission 2022 link on the home screen.
- On the other hand, new applicants will be able to click on a link that says “register now.”
- When you tap it, the window to sign up will come up.
- To sign up, they must fill in their basic information and click on the “generate application number” tab.
- The candidate will be given an application number, which needs to be written down somewhere.
- After the details have been made, the applicant’s application number and date of birth are needed to log in.
- The next step is to pay the application fee. Follow the directions there and pay the amount.
- You can pay the application fee by credit card, debit card, or online banking.
- After the fee is paid, an application form will be given that needs to be filled out.
- Now, upload the necessary files.
- Do not forget to preview your work before you send it in.
- When the application form is turned in, there will be an option to print it.
- Candidates must print out the application form so they can refer to it later.
J&K Polytechnic 2022 Application Fee
- The only way to pay the Application Fee is through the Internet.
- The application fee can be paid with a Credit Card, a Debit Card, or a Net Banking Payment Gateway.
- Each person who wants to apply will have to pay Rs.450/-.
J&K Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria
It is very important for a candidate to first make sure they meet the requirements. If it doesn’t match, their application won’t be accepted. The requirements to get into J&K Polytechnic are:
- The person must be an Indian citizen.
- The person must live in Jammu and Kashmir union territory and Ladakh territory full-time.
- The candidate must have a high school diploma from a board that is known.
- For general candidates, candidates must have gotten at least a 40% in the 10th grade. It is 37% for the candidate category.
- Anyone of any age can apply.
- All of the information about the qualifying exam should be on the application form that the candidate sends in.
J&K Polytechnic 2022 Exam Pattern
Here is the full J&K exam pattern for the Examination:
- The test will be given online.
- The question paper will have 180 “choice” questions (MCQ).
- The English language will be the medium of the test.
- The candidates will have 3 hours to answer all of the questions on the question paper.
- Each correct answer will be worth 1 point, and each wrong answer will be worth 0.25 points less.
J&K Polytechnic 2022 Syllabus
The test will have questions from 10th-grade Physics, Chemistry, Math, and English. Online, candidates can check the website of the authority to see the full list of topics for the test. For the candidates’ convenience, we will also include the full J&K Polytechnic exam syllabus in our article.
J&K Polytechnic 2022 Preparation Tips
Check out the full list of tips for getting ready for J&K Polytechnic:
- Read through the whole list of topics and the format of the test.
- Set aside the right amount of time to study and stick to it.
- Solve the papers from last year and samples.
- Take the practise tests.
- Make the right notes and go over them as needed.
|Official Website||Click Here|