The GATE 2023 Exam Date has been released. IIT Kanpur told about gate.iitk.ac.in Exam Date 2023, that they will host GATE on February 4, 5, 11, and 12, 2023. In the first week of September 2022, the application process will become available. The examination will test the thorough comprehension of various undergraduate subjects in engineering, sciences, humanities, and social sciences. GATE 2023 will be a computer-based test (CBT), conducted in twenty-nine subject areas, with the option of selecting two papers in some subjects. the applicant who is enrolled in the third or later years of any undergraduate programme. The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is known as GATE. Read this article till the end for gate.iitk.ac.in 2023 Exam Date.
GATE 2023 Exam Date
Two additional brand-new questions have been added to the GATE exam: Geomatics Engineering and Marine Engineering & Naval Architecture. As a result, there will be 29 papers offered as possibilities for admission to IITs, NITs, and other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs) in India for the GATE 2023 test as opposed to the previous 27 exams.
gate.iitkgp.ac.in GATE 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||GATE 2023|
|Conducting Authority||IIT Kanpur|
|Exam Date||To Be Announced|
Several IITs, including IIT Bombay, Madras, Delhi, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Roorkee, and Guwahati Indian Institute of Science, jointly administer the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) exam (IISC). To learn more about the GATE 2023 Exam, candidates must read this section in its entirety.
GATE 2023 IIT Kanpur
IIT Kanpur has published a notification announcing the GATE 2023 Exam Date on July 21, 2022. The Official Website @gate.iitk.ac.in for GATE 2023 Registration, which begins in the First Week of September 2022, has been released by IIT Kanpur, the Organizing Institute for the GATE 2023 Examination. The official GATE 2023 Website will shortly announce the publication of the GATE 2023 Brochure, which will include all pertinent information.
GATE 2023 Exam Notification
The official GATE 2023 exam notice will soon be made available by IIT Kanpur for applicants wishing to sit for the forthcoming test. The first two weekends of February 2023 are anticipated to be the dates for the GATE test. As soon as the official notice is released, we will provide the PDF of the GATE exam notification 2023 here.
IIT Kharagpur has already made available the official GATE 2022 notification PDF. The period for online registration in 2021 was September 2–30. Candidates who meet the requirements for the test must have submitted an online application via the GOAPS site. The GATE test was held on February 5, 6, and 13. The GATE notice PDF includes all relevant exam information, including the test date, registration deadline, registration cost, exam format, eligibility requirements, curriculum, etc. Candidates may view the branch-specific GATE 2022 schedule here to get a good sense of the standard GATE test 2023 timetable. Even the PDF of the GATE 2022 notice is available to candidates.
How To Complete GATE Registration 2022?
- Complete the GATE registration procedure by going to the GOAPS site.
- Complete the GATE 2023 application.
- upload scanned copies of the necessary papers.
- Register for GATE and pay the cost.
- A sample of the GATE 2023 application form will be shown. Recheck it.
- GATE registration 2023 submission is now done.
GATE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The most flexible exam in the specialist sector of engineering education is the GATE 2023 Exam. The main goal of the exam is to provide easy entry into post-graduate and doctoral programmes in the targeted field. It also provides an opportunity for candidates to choose a career in one of the most prestigious PSUs. Candidates who successfully completed the 10+2+2 or 10+3+1 exam and are currently concentrating in the third year or a higher level of their college degree programme, or who have actively been decided to move on from any administration who deeply the endorsed degree programme in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Science, Commerce, or the Arts are eligible to apply for the GATE 2023 Exam.
GATE 2023 Nationality
Candidates with Indian citizenship or identity are required to apply for GATE 2023. For the GATE 2023 Exam, competitors from Bangladesh, Nepal, Singapore, Ethiopia, Sri Lanka, and the United Arab Emirates are also eligible.
GATE 2023 for International Candidates
Competitors who live in Nepal, Singapore, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Ethiopia, or the United Arab Emirates who desire to apply for the GATE 2023 Exam are also eligible. Candidates from these countries should have completed their four-year designing and innovation certification, or they should be close to doing so.
GATE 2023 Age Limit
A candidate’s age does not matter when they show up for the GATE 2023 Exam. One’s capacity to teach others is a key component of the GATE 2023 Exam Eligibility Criteria. No upper age restriction is imposed by the GATE 2023 organising committee since the exam is intended for candidates who want to enrol for expert courses in specialised fields.
GATE 2023 Educational Qualification
- BE / BTech /BPharm:- Engineering or technology bachelor’s degree (4 years after 10+2 or 3 years after a B.Sc. or a diploma).
- BArch:- Bachelor’s degree in planning, naval architecture, or architecture (5 years of study) (4- year course)
- BSc (Research) / BS:- Science bachelor’s degree (Post-Diploma, four years after 10+2)
- DPharma (after 10+2):- Internship or residency training included with the six-year degree programme beginning in the third year.
- MBBS:- holders of an MBBS degree and students enrolled in the fifth, sixth, seventh, or higher semester of a similar programme..
- MSc/ MA / MCA or equivalent:- a master’s degree, equivalent, in any field of the arts, sciences, mathematics, statistics, or computer applications
- Integrated ME/MTech (Post BSc):- Engineering/Technology post-BSc integrated master’s degree programmes (4-year program)
- Integrated ME/MTech or Dual Degree (after Diploma or 10+2):- Engineering/Technology dual degree programme or integrated master’s degree programme (5-year program).
- BSc/BA/BCom:- a bachelor’s degree in any field of commerce, the arts, or science (3 year program)
- Int. MSc / Int. BS/ MS:- 5-year integrated BS-MS programmes or integrated M.Sc. programmes
- Professional Society Examinations (equivalent to BE/ BTech/ BArch):- comparable BE/BTech/BArch exams administered by professional societies that are approved by the MoE, UPSC, and AICTE
|Official Website||Click Here|