JK Government Monitor Employee’s & Officer’s Work Performance & Efficiency through EPM Portal. Check Benefits and Registration Process. The Jammu and Kashmir government has opened a new website called the Employee Performance Monitoring (EMP) Portal. The EMP portal can be reached through the official website, which is epm.jk.gov.in. The epm.jk.gov.in 2022 Login helps to keep an eye on how well government workers in the state of Jammu and Kashmir do their jobs. All government workers have been told that they need to put their information on the epm.jk.gov.in Login 2022 by the 7th of every month, or August 7, 2022. After that, the EPM Portal JK 2022 will be looked at by the official controlling officer by August 15, 2022. Here, you can get more details about the JK EMP Portal 2022, the helpline, the benefits, and how to log in to the Sandes app.
epm.jk.gov.in Login 2022
Employees of the JK government can sign up for the EPM portal by visiting the aforementioned official website. As of the 15th of every month, the government of Jammu & Kashmir will be in charge of monitoring employee performance through the portal that the Chief Secretary has already begun using. The government will use the EPM portal to analyse the performance and efficiency of staff. The JK government’s primary goal in installing the Sandes app is to collect information on the work efficiency of employees in various departments across the union area every month and measure their activities through the EPM portal.
What is an EPM Portal?
Regular performance evaluations of employees have been made possible thanks to a website created by the Government of Jammu and Kashmir. The government would be able to monitor the performance of Jammu and Kashmir government employees and officers using the platform. Additionally, the portal is restricted to Government of Jammu and Kashmir employees and officers exclusively. We want to give employees a way of self-assessment while also giving managers a convenient tool for tracking employee performance and better managing human resources. Employees must create an account and log in using their credentials through the portal.
|Portal Name||EPM Portal 2022|
|Launched By||Chief Secretary of Jammu & Kashmir|
|Objective||Keep track of all the work that state workers do.|
|State||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Beneficiary||State Government Employees|
Additionally, the user must download the SANDES Mobile app from the Google Play store. In addition, the site allows employees to verify their reporting status and the information of their supervisors. As the performance of employees can be checked by higher authorities through the portal, it will encourage them to work more diligently. You may find information on how to register for the EPM portal online, SANDES app downloading process, and more by reading the following article.
EPM Portal Jammu & Kashmir Important Instructions
Candidates are obligated to log into the EMP site in order to complete the necessary steps of the registration process. In addition, the Sandes app is a user-friendly programme that can be downloaded and installed on mobile phones in a quick and painless manner. Users of the application are obligated to adhere to the guidelines provided on the EPM portal regarding the proper utilisation of the Sanded app. Employees in Jammu and Kashmir are required, according to the state government of Jammu and Kashmir, to use the EMP portal to upload information regarding their monthly performance and achievements.
How To Register For Jammu & Kashmir EPM Portal @epm.jk.gov.in?
- Step 1: First, go to the official site for EPM-JK, which is epm.jk.gov.in, and click on the “Registration Link.”
- Step 2: Click on the button that says “Registration/Login.”
- Step 3: Now go to the page where you sign in and click on “New User.”
- Step 4: After that, the page for signing up will show up on the screen.
- Step 5: Type in the CPISID and click on the Get Details button.
- Step 6: Now finish the process of signing up. Click the button that says “Send.”
- Step 7: When you’re done with registration, you’ll get your sign-in credentials on your phone.
How to Login At EPM Portal JK?
- Step 1: Go to the official website for EPM, which is epm.jk.gov.in Login Link.
- Step 2: Then click the “Login” button on the home page.
- Step 3: Enter your login information, such as your username, password, and the verification code.
- Step 4: Then click the button that says “Sign in.”
How to Login In SANDES App?
- Step 1: Open the Google Play Store app on your phone or tablet. Link to the SANDES app
- Step 2: Then look for the SANDERS app and click “Install.”
- Step 3: Start the process of setting up. After you’ve finished setting up the App, open it.
- Step 4: Then a message saying “Welcome” will show up. You can now log in in two ways.
- Step 5: For example, one could use a phone number and the other could use an email address.
- Step 6: Type in your phone number now. Fill in the OTP. The OTP will be sent to your phone.
- Step 7: Fill out the application, including your full name, gender, and a photo for your profile.
- Step 8: Let the app know where you are and sync your contact list.
EPM Portal Submit Activity Report Process
In order to do this, you will first need to finish the Sign-In process by providing your login credentials. You will now be taken to the following page, where you will be able to view the employee dashboard. To send in your report, make sure you click on the “submit activity” button. You can choose to send in the report by clicking the link in the website’s header. Please make sure to fill in all of the needed information, and then choose the month. To transmit your report to the official in charge of reporting, click the button labelled “Submit.”
|Official Website||Click Here|