The Government of India has launched the DigiYatra App to make air travel easier, firstly the application was launched on 15 August 2022 only for Delhi Airport, on 01 December 2022 it was also launched for other airports by the Jyotiraditya Scindia, Minister of Civil Aviation, Government Of India.
Digi Yatra App is available on both the Play Store and App Store for all the citizens of India, if you are planning to travel by air recently, then let us tell you that now you do not have to stand in long queues at the boarding pass. Passenger verification is being done at various airports in India with the help of the Digi Yatra application.
The DigiYatra application is going to be very beneficial for the passengers, because using it will save 15 to 20 minutes of physical boarding pass time. After downloading this application, passengers will get a boarding pass at the airport only by showing their face.
First of all, passengers have to register themselves on the Digi Yatra application after booking tickets, after that they have to reach airport and there will be a machine available for Digi Yatra, in which you have to scan a QR code and then your face will be verified, after which you will get the boarding pass.
Digi Yatra Registration
To register on the Digi Yatra application, first of all you have to download it on your mobile device with the help of Play Store or App Store, All citizens of India can do registration on this application, it is mandatory for passengers to have Aadhaar Card and Co-WIN COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate.
To do registration on the portal you need to go through the step-by-step, which is available below.
- Firstly, download the Digi Yatra application from Play Store or iOS Store.
- Run the Digi Yatra application and tap on GET STARTED.
- Enter your Mobile Number (It is highly recommended to use the Mobile Number which is linked with your Co-WIN COVID-19 Certificate) and then tap on the REGISTER button.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned option, you will get a 6-digit numerical OTP on the entered mobile number, now you have to fill in it inside the box and hit the SUBMIT button.
- Now, you will find a tab of WALLET at the bottom of the home screen of the App, tap on it.
- Here, you will find a Plus Icon (+), click on it, and then hit on Identity Credentials.
- You will find a tab of the Continue with Offline Aadhar and then upload a scan of the Aadhar Card in the XML File.
- After uploading an Aadhaar Card, you need to go through the path + (Plus Icon) > Health Credentials > DigiYatraFoudation-CoWIN.
- Now, you need to fill in your Name and Mobile Number and then hit the option of SUBMIT and then hit enter OTP and then again tap on the Submit button to complete the registration procedure.
To register on the Digi Yatra application, it is mandatory to have the mobile number linked with your Covid certificate available, if it is not available then first of all get the mobile number linked to your vacation certificate corrected.
Digi Yatra App Download
To download the Didi Yatra App for Android or iOS devices you need to go through the step-by-step guide, which is available below.
For Android Devices
- Run the Play Store application.
- Hit on the Search Bar.
- Search for Digi Yatra.
- Tap on Digi Yatra by Digi Yatra Foundation.
- Hit the Install button to download the application.
For iOS Devices
- Run the App Store application.
- Now, you have to tap on the Search Bar.
- Here, type ‘Digi Yatra’ and tap on the Search icon.
- Now, you need to click on the Install button to download the app.
|For Android||Download Link|
|For iOS||Download Link|
DigiYatra App: FAQs
Who can register on the DigiYatra App?
Every single citizen of India is eligible to register on DigiYatra App.
Where to download the DigiYatra App?
Citizens can download DigiYatra App for Android and iOS devices from Play Store and App Store, respectively.