Central Power Research Institute will release 6 CPRI Admit Card 2022 on December 14, 2022 on its official website, https://www.cpri.res.in/, exam will take place on December 19, 2022 in Computer Based Mode against the 65 posts. There will be a total number of 100 objective questions, each of 1 mark. Appearing candidates are going to get an exam time duration of 90 minutes to answer all questions.
CPRI Admit Card 2022
Written Exams for the post of Engineering Officer, Scientific / Engineering Assistant, Technical, Assistant, and MTS will be conducted at various examinations in online mode. Candidates who are going to take part in the CBT Exam need to download the CPRI Hall Ticket 2022 from the official website and make a print copy to carry it to the exam centre.
- Application Form Date: November 01 to 21, 2022
- Admit Card Release Date: December 14, 2022
- CBT Examination Date: December 19, 2022
A huge number of candidates who are seeking jobs for various Grade 1 posts in Central Power Research Institute had already applied online from November 01 to 21, 2022. If you are one of those thousands of candidates who registered and are going to take part in the exam then you are informed that you have to provide valid login credentials to download the admit card.
- Country: India
- Organisation: Central Power Research Institute
- Advt. No: CPRI/11/2022
- No. Of Vacancies: 65
- Post Name: Engineering Officer, Scientific / Assistant, Technical, Assistant & MTS
- Selection Process: Computer Based Test
- Official Website: https://cpri.res.in/
Candidates who applied online are eagerly waiting for the release of the CPRI Call Letter 2022. Time for releasing the hall ticket is not yet officially disclosed by concerned officials of the Central Power Research Institute, it is expected that admit card may be released by afternoon. Once it is released officially, a link to download the call letter will be activated below.
CPRI Exam Date 2022
Candidates must know that exams for the post of Engineering Officer, Scientific / Assistant, Technical, Assistant & MTS will be conducted on December 19, 2022. A huge number of candidates had applied, and all these aspirants must have to reach the exam centre at least an hour prior to exam commencement time with a photo ID card and physical copy of hall ticket for enrolled post.
CPRI Exam Pattern 2022
Exams for the post of Engineering Officer, Scientific / Assistant, Technical, Assistant & MTS will be conducted in offline mode through the Computer Based Test. Candidates must know that only 100 objective type questions are going to be asked from General English and Concerned Subjects. Appearing candidates are going to an exam time duration of 02 hours to touch the maximum number of questions.
Note: It is notified to aspirants that for every single correct response, candidates will get 1 mark and no mark is going to be deducted, as there is no provision of negative marking.
CPRI CBT Exam Syllabus 2022
Questions in the CBT Exam are going to be asked from two sections: General English & Civil / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering. Syllabus for every section is available below.
- Error Spotting
- Theme Based Questions
- Reading Comprehension
- Odd One Out
- Sentence Connectors
- Sentence Improvement
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Para Jumbles
- Cloze Test
- One-Word Substitutions
- Idioms & Phrase
- Building Construction & Material
- Building Drawing, Finishes & Maintenance
- Computer-Aided Design
- Concrete Technology
- Construction of Substructure & Superstructure
- Contracts & Accounts
- Design of Concrete Structures
- Design of Steel Structures
- Engineering Mechanics
- Environmental Engineering, Advanced Construction Techniques, & Equipment
- Estimating and Costing
- Highway Engineering
- Irrigation Engineering
- Mechanics of Structures
- Theory of Structures
- Transportation Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics
- Grinding & Finishing Process
- Hydraulic Machinery
- Industrial Management
- Material Science
- Strength of Materials
- Thermal Engineering
- Analog & Digital Electronics
- Basics of Circuit & Power Electronics
- Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Electrical & Electronic Measurements
- Power & Control Systems
- Signals and Systems
How to download the CPRI Admit Card 2022?
Go through the following procedure to download the CPRI Admit Card 2022.
- Go to the official website of the Central Power Research Institute, https://cpri.res.in/.
- Now, an option of the Career will be before you, tap on it and go to the new webpage.
- Now, an option of the CPRI Admit Card 2022 will be before you, hit on it.
- At the end, you need to fill in your Candidate ID and Password and then tap on the Submit button.
CPRI Admit Card 2022: FAQs
What is the CPRI Exam Date 2022?
CPRI Exam Date 2022 is December 19, 2022.
What is the CPRI Admit Card 2022 release date?
CPRI Admit Card 2022 release date is December 14, 2022.
|Official Website||Click Here|