The CIL CBT Admit Card for Management Trainee 2022 will shortly be available on the Coal India Limited website. If you are taking the CIL MT Online Exam, you can print your Coal India Call Letter by logging in with the information provided above. We’ve provided a login website to access your CIL MT Admit Card 2022 and a direct download link below for your convenience. There is a good chance that the Coal India MT CBT Exam Date will fall in the months of August or September 2022. Please read this post thoroughly for important information on the CIL Management Trainee Admit Card 2022, such as how to obtain a CIL Call Letter.
- CIL Management Trainee Admit Card 2022
CIL Management Trainee Admit Card 2022
In order to hire 398 Management Trainees, CIL (Coal India Limited) will administer a statewide online computer-based test in August or September 2022. Due to the enormous number of applicants across 8 different fields, the test is being proctored in many locations. The CIL Management Trainee Admit Card 2022 that was emailed to candidates contained important information on the day and time of the CIL MT Computer-Based Test. As an added bonus, everyone who visits the CIL website (coalindia.in) can access their login portal and get their Call Letter for the CIL MT Online Exam. You will need to bring this Hall Ticket with you to the Coal India MT exam.
CIL Management Trainee Overview 2022
Those trying to find when the CIL Management Trainee exams will be held would do well to look here. Dates for the CIL Management Trainee examination have not yet been released by Coal India Limited (CIL) management.
|Exam Name||CIL Management Trainee Exam 2022|
|Conducting Body||Coal India Limited|
|Exam Date||August 2022|
|Admit Card Status||Releasing Soon|
Those who have applied to be management trainees at Coal India Limited must now wait for the company to make the announcement on their website. Those who are waiting for the release of the CIL Management Trainee examination dates are encouraged to check back here for updates. Follow this link for more information regarding the CIL Management Trainee Admit Card 2022.
CIL Management Trainee Admit Card Download Link
All provisionally qualified applicants have received an email with a login link to access their Coal India MT e-Admit Card. In the event that a candidate is unable to get their CIL Hall Ticket for Management Trainee via the email address provided, they can do so via the login portal link provided below. Candidates will need their User ID and Password to log in and print their Admit Card. It is the candidate’s exclusive obligation to check their email, download, and print their Call Letter.
The Admit Card includes information such as the location of the CIL MT CBT Centre, the date and time of the examination, the reporting time, the closing time of the gates, and any other instructions that may be necessary on the day of the examination. Candidates for the position of Coal India Management Trainee are expected to read and follow all instructions printed on the Coal India Admit Card.
How To Download CIL Management Trainee Admit Card 2022?
Officials from Coal India will put the Call Letter for MT CBT on the website. This will be done online. Here, users can easily receive their CIL MT 2022 Admit Card by following these few simple steps: –
- Go to www.coalindia.in/, which is the website of Coal India Limited.
- Click on Career with CIL >> on the home page.
- Now, click on the link that says “CIL MT CBT E-Admit Card” or “ONLINE LOGIN PORTAL.”
- where you have to enter login credentials like User ID and Password.
- To see the Call Letter, click the “Login” button.
- At last, your Coal India Exam Admit Card will show up on the screen. Check all of the information on it carefully.
- You can save a PDF version of your Hall Ticket on your device for future use.
- Take a printout of it and bring it with you to the test centre.
CIL Management Trainee Admit Card Error Correction
To admit card correction, the applicant needs to visit the Facilitation Centre between 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM. one day prior to the conduct of the examination, with 2 passport-sized photographs and documentary evidence/ ID proof to resolve issues with their Coal India MT Exam Admit Cards, such as incorrect information printed on the card or other issues. Candidates who need help can reach the CIL Help Desk at the number or email address listed below.
- Email ID : [email protected]
- Helpline Number : +91 7353275333
Documents To Carry With Coal India MT Admit Card 2022
On the day of the CIL Management Trainee Exam, candidates must bring both their Admit Card and a valid government-issued photo ID. The test centre will not allow participants in without these items. Applicants are required to bring one of the following photo identification cards to the interview:
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving Licence
- Any other Photo ID issued by the Central or State Government.
A candidate’s chances of being admitted to the CIL MT Exam are much improved if they present a photo ID in original form and a physical copy of their Admit Card.
CIL Management Trainee Exam Day Instructions
Here are some things to keep in mind before taking the Coal India Management Trainee Computer-Based Test to make sure you don’t forget anything: –
- Make sure that the CIL-issued MT Admit Card is printed on clean A4-size paper.
- Make sure that your photo and other information are clear on the printed Admit Card and Photo ID.
- Get to the designated testing centre one and a half hours before the time of the test.
- The entrance gate will be locked 30 minutes before the start of the exam.
- Not allowed to bring things like phones, calculators, smartwatches, etc., as well as written or printed materials and other items listed in the Call Letter as not allowed.
- Coal India Management Trainee Call Letter strict advice not to break any of the rules written on it.
|Official Website||Click Here|