The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) established the CBSE Scholarship 2022 programme to provide financial help to brightest students. CBSE scholarship awardees with a single girl child would each receive INR 500 per month. The CBSE scholarship for a single girl child has an application deadline of November 30, 2022. The application can be found at cbse.gov.in.
- CBSE Scholarship 2022
- CBSE Scholarship 2022 Application Last Date
- cbse.gov.in Scholarship 2022 Awarded Fund
- CBSE Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- How to Complete CBSE Scholarship Registration for Fresh Application?
- Steps for CBSE Scholarship Registration for Renewal
- How to Check CBSE Scholarship Application Status?
- CBSE Scholarship 2022 Selection Procedure
CBSE Scholarship 2022
The CBSE Scholarship 2022 programme, which is run by the Central Board of Secondary Education, the country’s first educational board, intends to fund the higher education of female students who are also the only girls in their households.
The CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child provides deserving girls in class 10 who are the only female in the household with financial aid to continue their education in classes 11 and 12.
|Scholarship Name||CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship|
|InCharge Authority||Central Board of Secondary Education or CBSE|
|Verification Authority||Respective Schools|
|Beneficiary||Single girl student enrolled in CBSE post-matric classes|
|Amount Disbursed||500/- per month|
|Maximum Duration||2 Years|
|Amount Disbursement Basis||Monthly|
|Amount Disbursement Mode||Direct Bank Transfer or DBT|
|Application Last Date||30th November 2022|
The CBSE Scholarship 2022 would benefit females who performed well in Class X by collecting at least 60% of the attainable points. The application must be filed online on the scholarship page before the deadline. The schools will screen the appropriate candidates, and the student merit lists will be made public shortly.
CBSE Scholarship 2022 Application Last Date
The Single Girl Child Scholarship X 2022 Scheme registration deadline has been extended by the Central Board of Secondary Education or CBSE. On CBSE’s main website, cbse.gov.in, there is a notice about the matter.
According to the current notification, the deadline for submitting online scholarship applications is November 30, 2022. Additionally, by December 17, 2022, the schools will have verified all applications.
cbse.gov.in Scholarship 2022 Awarded Fund
The Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022 award amount has been set at Rs. 500 per month for Class X students. The selected persons will get the funds monthly for a maximum of two years. The number of scholarships awarded varies depending on the authority.
The funds will cover Class XI and XII students for the entire two academic years. After completing their academic studies, the candidates are ineligible to reapply for the scholarship benefits.
CBSE Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the CBSE scholarship’s merit single child plan, applicants should confirm they meet the eligibility requirements. Girls who have completed class X at a CBSE-affiliated school may apply for the scholarship. The additional eligibility requirements are as follows:
- The nominee should be the family’s only female child.
- They must be Indian citizens.
- The girl pupils should have passed the CBSE board’s class X exams.
- They must get at least 60% on their class X exam in the current academic year.
- They should be in class XI and XII in a CBSE-accredited school.
- For the academic year, the school tuition charge should not exceed INR 1,500 per month.
- NRI individuals may also apply for the CBSE scholarship 2022 program.
- NRI students’ tuition fees shall not exceed INR 6,000 per month.
- The board allows female students who win a CBSE scholarship to enjoy further privileges from the school.
How to Complete CBSE Scholarship Registration for Fresh Application?
New applicants can apply for the scholarship online by following the steps below:
Step 1: Go to the CBSE scholarship’s online application page.
Step 2: To launch the application, click on the newly created icon.
Step 3: Enter the CBSE class 10 board exams roll number and date of birth.
Step 4: An application form will be shown. Fill in all of the needed information.
Step 5: Submit the form and save the registration number for further use.
Step 6: Print the Undertaking in the appropriate format (as available with the guidelines of the scheme).
Step 7: Fill it out, attach a recent photograph, and obtain a school attestation.
Step 8: Create an Affidavit in the format specified (as given in the guidelines).
Step 9: In the ‘Upload Document’ box, upload a scanned copy of both the Undertaking and Affidavit in PDF format with a file size of no more than 1 MB.
Step 10: After uploading their documents and submitting the application form, the female students can go to the ‘Print Confirmation’ area to generate the confirmation page. (Please keep in mind that the confirmation page is only generated for students who have successfully applied and completed the scholarship application.) Also, save the confirmation page for future use.)
Steps for CBSE Scholarship Registration for Renewal
Renewal candidates can apply for renewal offline by following the steps below:
Step 1: Go to the official scholarship notification website.
Step 2: Save the scholarship renewal paperwork on your computer (as prescribed in the guidelines of the scholarship).
Step 3: Fill out the form with all of the relevant information.
Step 4: Attach all supporting papers, such as a copy of your class 11 mark sheet, an Aadhaar card, and a bank passbook/cancelled check (duly attested copy).
Step 5: Send the completed application to the address below, clearly marked “Application for CBSE Merit Scholarship for SGC X F – 2 (Renewal)” –
- Assistance Secretary (Scholarship), CBSE, Shiksha Kendra, 2 Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110092
How to Check CBSE Scholarship Application Status?
The candidates can check the status by pressing “Application Status” under the Scholarships options after completing the application form. To check the status of their application, candidates must provide their examination roll number, passing year, and date of birth. By choosing “Proceed,” you may see the status of your filed application.
CBSE Scholarship 2022 Selection Procedure
The selection of CBSE scholarship recipients takes into account a variety of factors. The following requirements must be met by prospective female students in order to qualify for a CBSE scholarship:
- They must be enrolled in classes 11 and 12 at a CBSE-affiliated institution.
- They must have earned at least 60% or more in the CBSE Class 10 exams.
- They must be the only girl in their family who is not married.
- The applicants must submit an original affidavit in the required format, validly attested by an executive magistrate, judicial magistrate, notary public, or first-class SDM.
- The principal of the school where the female pupils are enrolled in class 11 must also attest to the application form.
- Class 10 students’ monthly tuition should be INR 1,500 or less, while an increase of 10% for classes 11 and 12 is permitted.
According to the official notification, online applications for the Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022 (Renewal 2023) Scheme must be submitted by November 30, 2022. By going to the Board’s official website at cbse.gov.in, eligible candidates can submit an online application for the Single Girl Child CBSE Scholarship 2022.
|Official Website||Click Here|