CAT Admit Card 2022 has been released on October 27, 2022 by 05:00 PM. Exam is set to take place on November 27. IIM Bangalore will administer the CAT 2022 Exam in three sessions in 150 cities across India. The duration of CAT 2022 will be two hours, with sectional time. Because CAT hall tickets must be brought to exam centres, all candidates can obtain them from the official website iimcat.ac.in. Direct link to download admit card is available below.
CAT Admit Card 2022
The CAT 2022 exam is required for admission to various management programmes at IIMs. On November 27, CAT 2022 will be held online at designated exam centres across the country. The iimcat.ac.in 2022 admit card will include the candidates’ information, such as application numbers, roll numbers, exam centres, reporting and exam times.
On October 27, IIM Bangalore will release the CAT admit card online. The CAT admit card will be available for download on the official website on the scheduled date. To download the iimcat.ac.in Admit Card 2022, candidates must enter their CAT login id and password.
|Exam Name||Common Admission Test CAT 2022|
|Conducting institute||IIM Bangalore|
|Admit Card Date||October 27, 2022 5:00 pm (Announced) (Direct Link is Available Below)|
|Admit Card Mode||Online|
|Exam Date||November 27, 2022|
The IIM CAT admit card is a required document to be brought to the exam centre, so candidates must have a colour printout of it.
iimcat.ac.in Admit Card Dates 2022
|Events||CAT 2022 dates|
|CAT Admit Card Date||October 27, 2022|
|CAT Exam Date||November 27, 2022|
IIM CAT Exam Timings 2022
Three sessions of the CAT 2022 exam will be held on a single day. Exam slots will be allocated to candidates based on a first-come, first-served policy (application submission). The times for the CAT exam are tabulated below:
|CAT exam slot||Exam timing||Reporting time||Last entry allowed|
|Slot 1||8:30 AM to 10:30 AM||7:00 AM||8:15 AM|
|Slot 2||12:30 PM to 2:30 PM||11:00 AM||12:15 PM|
|Slot 3||4:30 PM to 6:30 PM||3:00 PM||4:15 PM|
Required Documents with CAT 2022 Admit Card
Candidates must bring an ID proof issued by the Government of India or their previous college/university to the examination hall along with their iimcat.ac.in 2022 hall Ticket. The following are the documents that they can use as ID proof:
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID
- PAN card
- Ration Card
- College/University ID
- Driver’s license
How to Download CAT admit card 2022?
Step 1: Visit the official CAT website, iimcat.ac.in.
Step 2: Navigate to the ‘login’ page and enter the application ID and password.
Step 3: In the dashboard, click the ‘CAT admit card’ tab.
Step 4: Click the download button to get the CAT admit card.
Step 5: Make multiple copies for future use
CAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates can view the complete CAT exam pattern details here:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be held in computer based test mode.
- Question Types: The question paper will include both objective and non-objective questions.
- Time: CAT The exam will last 2 hours in total (120 minutes).
- Test Centers: There will be test centres located throughout the country.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will receive three points.
- Negative Marking: In the objective type section, 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. In the subjective section, there will be no negative marking.
|Section||Total MCQs||Total Non MCQs||Total Marks|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (Section I)||24||10||102|
|Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning (Section II)||24||8||96|
|Quantitative Ability (Section III)||27||7||102|
CAT Admit Card 2022 Important Considerations
The section below lists some important points to remember.
- A hard copy of the CAT hall ticket should be legible.
- Candidates must paste a passport-size colour photograph in the space provided.
- Candidates, on the other hand, should sign in the space provided only in the presence of the invigilator.
- Candidates should double-check the exam and exam centre reporting times on their admit card. Candidates must report to the exam centre earlier to the specified time.
- Candidates will not be permitted to enter the testing centre after 8.45 a.m. and before 2.15 p.m.
- For the first slot – reporting time is by 7.30 AM.
- The time for the second slot is 1 PM.
- Inside the exam hall, papers and pencils will be provided for rough calculations.
- It is recommended to download two copies, as one must be submitted at the exam centre.
Candidates are advised to keep their CAT admit card safe until the admission procedure is completed, as it may be required at the time of counselling.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|CAT Admit Card 2022 Download Link||Click Here|