On October 27, 2022, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar University (BBAU) is released the BBAU PG Merit List 2022 at bbaucuet.samarth.edu.in. Candidates whose names appear on the merit list must complete their admission by reporting to the designated institute and paying the required fees before the deadline.
BBAU PG Merit List 2022
Admission to all programmes at BBAU Lucknow in 2022 is based on an internal entrance exam (CBT) administered by Dr. Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University Lucknow. The exam was held for various PG courses from September 1, 2022, to September 11, 2022. The candidates will not receive a Score Card for the entrance exam. The outcome is revealed in the form of a merit list.
The BBAU admission portal for PG courses via CUET-PG scores is now operational. The University will soon release the merit list for postgraduate courses. Candidates seeking admission should go to (https://bbaucuet.samarth.edu.in) to see if their names are on the BBAU PG Merit List 2022.
|University Name||Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam|
|Examination mode||Online/Hybris (Tablet)/Pen and Paper|
|Exam Date||September 2022|
|Application Last Date||20th October 2022|
|Merit List Release Date||27th October 2022 (Released)|
Candidates can check the results from the official Website. The scorecard contains important information about students such as their grades, total marks, and so on. The outcome will only be available through the medium of the internet.
BBAU PG Merit List 2022 Important Dates
|Merit List and Last date for fees payment for PG Courses (Phase 1) Release||October 27, 2022 – November 3, 2022|
|Announcement of Vacant Seats for PG Courses after Phase 1||November 4, 2022|
|Merit List PG Courses (Phase 2) Release Date||November 6, 2022|
|Admission and Last date for fees payment for PG Courses (Phase 2)||November 8, 2022 – November 12, 2022|
|Announcement of Vacant Seats for PG Courses after Phase 2||November 14, 2022|
|Original documents verification by DAC||November 16, 2022 – November 22, 2022|
|Commencement of Classes (PG Courses)||November 16, 2022|
BBAU PG Merit List 2022 Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- A master’s degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, operational research, or a related field of science. OR
- BE in Engineering OR MCA with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PH) from a recognized university
- Tech/BE in CSE/IT/Electronics or an equivalent degree OR
- Sc. in IT/CS/Mathematics/ Statistics or an equivalent degree OR
- MCA with 50% (45% for SC/ST/PH) marks
- Selection Criteria: GATE score followed by counselling
- Pharmacology and Pharmaceutics
- Pharm with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD)
- Selection Criteria: A valid score in GPAT
- Graduation with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PH)
- Sc in Computer Science/ Information Technology OR
- BIT/BCA/B.Sc. (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) degree with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PH) with one-year of professional experience
- Selection Criteria: Score in Online Entrance Test
- Finance/ Human Resource/ Marketing/ Rural Management
- Graduation with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PH)
- Selection Criteria: Score in CAT/ MAT/ XAT
How to Check BBAU PG Merit List 2022 Online?
Step 1: Go to Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University’s official website: bbau.ac.in
Step 2: On the home page, select the Examination Tab.
Step 3: There, select BBAU PG 1st Merit List 2022.
Step 4: After that, enter your name, registration number, and date of birth.
Step 5: Finally, click the submit button.
Step 6: screen will display the admission Merit List.
Step 7: Look for your name in the selection list.
What After BBAU PG 1st Merit List 2022 Released?
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University will offer admission to colleges or institutes based on the preferences of the candidates who have made it to the top of the merit list.
Students who achieve the minimum passing grade will be admitted via the BBAU PG Merit List 2022. Candidates must report to the colleges with the necessary documents after checking their names on the PG Admission Merit List.
Documents Required for BBAU Postgraduate Admissions 2022
- 10th & 12th, Graduation Exam Mark sheet and Certificate
- ITI Application Form printout
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Migration Certificate
- Resident Certificate
- Valid ID proof
- Passport Size Photograph
- Other relevant documents
Students cannot access the BBAU PG Merit List 2022 because they lack the information required to download the result. They must ensure that the printout of the BBAU PG Merit List 2022 is used for admission purposes after downloading.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Merit List Download Link||Click Here|