The Unique Identification Authority of India launched PVC Aadhaar for its holders, if you are one of those who applied to get one then you can check Aadhaar PVC Card Status with the marked SRN Number. To check Aadhaar PVC Status you need to navigate to the official website of UIDAI, myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/.
Aadhaar PVC Card Status
One who has applied online by paying ₹50 to get a Aadhaar PVC Card needs to know that he/she can track its status. Generally, after ordering a PVC Card it is delivered to residential addresses within 2 weeks. If you have ordered to use the mAadhaar mobile application or visit the official website, you can check its status by visiting the official website, https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/.
|Status||Aadhaar PVC Card|
|Organisation||Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Status Checking Credential||Service Request Number|
|Aadhar PVC Status Check Link||Click Here|
|Order Aadhaar PVC Card Link||Click Here|
You can also check Aadhaar PVC card order status with the help of mAadhaar application provided you have service request number (SRN), If you have placed online order to get AADHAAR PVC CARD and you have not received SRN, then you have to contact customer care for this, in most of the cases the amount charged at the time of ordering is refunded if the SRN is not generated.
Check Aadhar PVC Status
You may go through the step-by-step, which is available below to check the Aadhaar PVC Card order.
- Go to the official website of the My Aadhaar, which can be accessed only at myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/.
- After reaching the web portal, you will find an option of the ‘Check Aadhaar PVC Card Order Status’ tap on it.
- Just after tapping on the above mentioned option, you will be asked to enter the 28-digt SRN (Service Request Number), fill in it & Captcha and tap on the Submit button to check the status.
You may download mAadhaar mobile application in your Android or iOS from Play Store or App Store to check the Aadhaar PVC Card Status in more convenient way.
Order Aadhaar PVC Card
PVC Card for Aadhar was introduced by the Unique Identification Authority of India a few months ago, a huge number of aadhar holders have already ordered and got their PVC Cards. If you have not yet ordered your PVC Card then you can do so using the mAadhaar mobile application or navigating to the official website of My Aadhaar.
You need to know that to get it you need to pay ₹50 in online mode using Debit Card, Credit Card, NET Banking or UPI to get PVC Card delivered to your doorstep. It is delivered via speed post to the residential address of an individual within 2 weeks, in some rural areas it even takes 3 or weeks to get delivered, to order it you have your 12-digit Aadhaar Number or 28-digit Enrollment Number.
Step To Order Aadhaar PVC Card:
To order a PVC Card for Aadhaar you need to go through the procedure carefully.
- First of all, you need to visit the only official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India at uidai.gov.in/.
- On the official website of UIDAI, you need to choose the language as English.
- Under the section of Aadhaar for every Resident of India, you will find an option of Order Aadhaar PVC Card, tap on it.
- Now, you need to fill in your Aadhaar Number or Enrollment ID and Captcha. Fill in the details correctly and tap on the Send OTP button.
- Post on the above mentioned option, you will get an OTP on the registered mobile number, fill in inside the text-box and tap on the Submit button.
- At the end, you have to pay ₹50 in online mode using any online payment method.
Direct link to order or check status of Aadhaar PVC Card is available above, you may use it to do required activity.